E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- K.A. Subramanian, V.C. Mathad, V.K. Vijay, P.M.V. Subbarao, Comparative evaluation of emission and fuel economy of an automotive spark ignition vehicle fuelled with methane enriched biogas and CNG using chassis dynamometer. Applied Energy, 105 (2013): 17–29 [Google Scholar]
- C. Jury, E. Benetto, D. Koster, B Schmitt, J. Welfring, Life cycle assessment of biogas production by monofermentation of energy crops and injection into the natural gas grid. Biomass Bioenergy, 34, 1 (2010): 54–66. [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Holm-Nielsen, T. Seadi A.L., P. OleskowiczPopiel, The future of anaerobic digestion and biogas utilization. Bioresource Technology, 100 (2009), 5478–5784. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Deublein, A. Steinhauser, Biogas from Waste and Renewable Resources: An Introduction. Wiley VCH Verlag GmbH & Co KGaA, Weinheim, Germany (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Larsson, S. Grönkvist and P. Alvfors, Upgraded biogas for transport in Sweden : effects of policy instruments on production, infrastructure deployment and vehicle sales, Journal of Cleaner Production, 112 (2016): 3774-3784. [Google Scholar]
- E. Porpatham, A. Ramesh, B. Nagalingam, Effect of compression ratio on the performance and combustion of a biogas fuelled spark ignition engine, Fuel, 95 (2012): 247–256. [Google Scholar]
- E. Porpatham, A. Ramesh, B. Nagalingam, Investigation on the effect of concentration of methane in biogas when used as a fuel for a spark ignition engine, Fuel, 87 (2008): 1651–1659. [Google Scholar]
- N. Dussadee, K. Reansuwan, R. Ramaraj, Potential development of compressed bio-methane gas production from pig farms and elephant grass silage for transportation in Thailand, Bioresource Technology, 155 (2014): 438–441. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas, Political economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: a review, Applied Energy, 86 (2009): 108–117. [Google Scholar]
- N. Johansson, Production of liquid biogas, LBG, with cryogenic and conventional upgrading technology, Lund Institute of Technology (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yong, S. Shuzhou, J. Dehao, S. Xinxing, L. Xingcai, Review of the state-of-the art of biogas combustion mechanisms and applications in internal combustion engines, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 69 (2017): 50–58. [Google Scholar]
- R. Janta, K. Sekiguchu, R. Yamaguchi, K. Sopajaree, B. Plubin, T. Chetiyanukornkul, Spatial and Temporal Variations of Atmospheric PM10 and Air Pollutants Concentration in Upper Northern Thailand During 2006–2016, Applied Science and Engineering Progress 13, 3 (2020): 256-267 [Google Scholar]
- S.N.K. Reddy, M.M. Wani, A Comprehensive Review on Effects of Nanoparticles-Antioxidant Additives-Biodiesel Blends on Performance and Emissions of Diesel Engine, Applied Science and Engineering Progress, 13, 4 (2020): 285-298 [Google Scholar]
- A. Santiarpa, T. Wongchang, B. Sawatmongkhon, K. Theinnoi, C. Chaitongrat, Impact of Compressed Biogas on Combustion and Exhaust Emission Characteristic from Spark Ignition Engine, 2018 Third International Conference on Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (ESIT), (2018): 1-4, DOI: 10.1109/ESIT.2018.8665329. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Tahir, M. S. Ali, M.A. Salim, R.A. Bakar, A.M. Fudhail, M.Z. Hassan, M.S. Abdul Muhaimin, Performance analysis of a spark ignition engine using compressed natural gas (CNG) as fuel. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Jahirul, H.H. Masjuki, R. Saidur, M.A. Kalam, M.H. Jayed, M.A. Wazed, Comparative engine performance and emission analysis of CNG and gasoline in a retrofitted car engine, Applied Thermal Engineering, 30 (2010): 2219-2226 [Google Scholar]
- C. Jung, J. Park, S. Song, Performance and NOx emissions of a biogas-fueled turbocharged internal combustion engine, Energy, 86 (2015): 186-195 [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Heywood, Internal combustion engine Fundamental, Automotive Technology Series, (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.