E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- G. Xiao, W. Xu, Non-Thermal plasmas for VOCs abatement, Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, 34, (2014): 1033–1065 [Google Scholar]
- F. Gholami, M. Tomas, Technologies for the nitrogen oxides reduction from flue gas: A review, Science of The Total Environment, 714, (2020): 136-712 [Google Scholar]
- Meunier, F., Breen, J., Zuzaniuk, V., Olsson, M., Ross, J., Mechanistic Aspects of the Selective Reduction of NO by Propene over Alumina and silver, Journal of Catalysis, 187, (1999): 493505 [Google Scholar]
- F. Gholami, Technologies for the nitrogen oxides reduction from flue gas: A review, Science of the Total Environment, Science of The Total Environment, 714, (2020): 136 [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Kim. S.-B. Lee, S.H. Woo, NOx Profile Around a Signalized Intersection of Busy Roadway, Atmospheric Environment, 97, (2014): 141-154 [Google Scholar]
- T. Rungratanaubon, Vertical Variation of Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Concentration Using a Backward Air Mass Trajectories Model in an Urban Area of Bangkok, Thailand, KMUTNB International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 11, (2018): 73-81 [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, X. Zhu, Effects of water pressure on plasma sparker’s acoustic characteristics, International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science and Technology, 11, (2017): 60-63 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gallagher, Patial Oxidation and Autothermal Reforming of Heavy Hydrocabon Fuels with Non-Equilibrium Gliding Arc Plasma for Fuel Cell Applications, iDEA: Drexel Libraries ERepository and Archives, (2010): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- N. Takamura, D. Wang, D. Seki, T. Namihira, K Yano, H Saitoh, H Akiyama, Protein Transduction into Eukaryotic Cells using Nonthermal Plasma, International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science and Technology, 6, (2012): 59-62 [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Y. Huang, F. Wang, J. Liu, F. Feng, X. Shen, Fundamentals and environmental applications of non-thermal plasma: multipollutants emission control from coal-fired flue gas, Plasma Chem Plasma Process, 34, (2014): 579-603 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, Y. Zhao, J. Yang, S. Zhang, C. Zhang, Research progress of pollutants removal from coal-fired flue gas using nonthermal plasma, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 67, (2017): 791-810 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Setsuhara, G. Uchida, K. Kawabata, A. Nakajima, K. Takenaka, Analysis of dynamic discharge characteristics of plasma jet based on voltage and current measurements using a metal plate, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 43, (2015): 3821-3826 [Google Scholar]
- W. William, History of the Inductive Sciences: From the Earliest to the Present Times, Cambridge University Press, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moscosa-Santillan, Design of a DBD wirecylinder reactor for NOx emission control: experimental and modelling approach, Journal of Cleaner Production, 16, (2008): 198-207 [Google Scholar]
- F. Pawlek, D. Rogalla, The electrical resistivity of silver, copper, aluminium, and zinc as a function of purity in the range 4-298 °K, Cryogenics, 6, (2016): 14-20 [Google Scholar]
- L. Haiyun, L. Zhuo, W. Xinxin, Homogeneous dielectric barrier discharge in nitrogen at atmospheric pressure, Journal of Physics D Applied Physics, 43, (2010): 15 [Google Scholar]
- M. Laroussi, I. Alexeff, J. Richardson, Effects of nonequilibrium atmospheric pressure plasmas on the heterotrophic pathways of bacteria and on their cell morphology, Applied Physics Letters, 81, (2002): 772-774 [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen, K. Kyo-Seon, Combination of plasmas and catalytic reactions for CO2 reforming of CH4 by dielectric barrier discharge process, Catalysis Today, 256, (2015): 88–95 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Portsel, Y.A. Astrov, I. Reimann, E. Ammelt, H.G. Purwins, High speed conversion of infrared images with a planar gas discharge system, Journal of Applied Physics, 85, 3960 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Wei, D.K. Yuan, G.P. Dong, H.U. Zhao-Ji, Z.H. Tan, Experimental study on ozone generation using high-frequency coaxialcylinders DBD in oxygen, CNKI: Nanchang University, 37, (2013): 2209–2211 [Google Scholar]
- R. Dawson, J. Little, Characterization of nanosecond pulse driven dielectric barrier discharge plasma actuators for aerodynamic flow control, Journal of Applied Physics, 113, (2013): 605 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.