E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- S.M. Muzakkir, H. Hirani, G.D. Thakre, M.R. Tyagi, Tribological Failure Analysis of Journal Bearings Used in Sugar Mills, Engineering Failure Analysis, 18, (2011): 2093–2 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Lee, Catalytic hydrogenation of liquid ketones with emphasis on gas liquid mass transfer, Ph.D. Dissertation, Texas A&M University, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Rathod, C.T. Rathod, Design and Analysis of Two Roller Sugar mill using FEA Technique, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, 1, 3, (2012):148-152 [Google Scholar]
- N. Nao, M. Keiji, Stress Concentration Factors for Shoulder Fillets in Round and Flat Bars under Various Loads, International Journal of Fatigue, 19, 1, (1997): 75-84 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hugot, Handbook of cane sugar engineering third edition, Elsevier science publishers, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Richard, J.K. Nisbett, Mechanical Engineering Design. Eleventh Edition, McGraw-Hill Book Company, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Muzakkir, H. Hirani, K.P. Lijesh, Tribological Failure Analysis of Journal Bearings Used in Sugar Mills, Engineering Failure Analysis, 16, (2015): 36843–36850. [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Narayan, Theoretical and Experimental Investigation on Tribological Failure of Journal Bearing of Cane Mills Used in Sugar Industry, (2019): 1-20 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.