E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- B. E. Logan, M. Elimelech, Membrane-based processes for sustainable power generation using water, nature, 488 (2012): 313–319. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Y. Yip, M. Elimelech, Thermodynamic and energy efficiency analysis of power generation from natural salinity gradients by pressure retarded osmosis, Environmental Science & Technology, 46 (2012): 5230–5239. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.G.L. Borthwick, Marine renewable energy seascape, Engineering, 2 (2016): 69–78. [Google Scholar]
- S. Loeb, R.S. Norman, Osmosis power plants, Science, 189 (1975): 654–655. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Han, S. Zhang, X. Li, and T.S. Chung, Progress in pressure retarded osmosis (PRO) membrane for osmotic power generation, Progress in polymer science, 51 (2015): 1–27. [Google Scholar]
- S. Loeb, Large-scale power production by pressureretarded osmosis using river water and seawater passing through spiral modules, Desalination, 143 (2002): 115–122. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin, A.P. Straub, M. Elimelech, Thermodynamic limits of extractable energy by pressure retarded osmosis, Energy & Environmental Science, 7 (2014): 2706–2714. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Naguib, J. Maisonneuve, C.B. Laflamme, and P. Pillay, Modeling pressure-retarded osmotic power in commercial length membrane, Renewable energy, 76 (2015): 619–627. [Google Scholar]
- J. Maisonneuve, P. Pillay, C.B. Laflamme, Pressureretarded osmotic power system model considering non-ideal effects, Renewable energy, 75 (2015): 416–424. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, L. Song, J. Zhao, Y. Chen, and B. Hu, Numerical analysis of performance of ideal countercurrent flow pressure retarded osmosis, Desalination, 433 (2018): 41–472. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Sharqawy, and L. D. Banchik, Effectivenessmass transfer unit (Ɛ-MUT) model of an ideal pressure retarded osmosis membrane mass exchanger, Journal of membrane science, 445 (2013): 211–219. [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Straub, S. Lin, and M. Elimelech, Modulescale analysis of pressure retarded osmosis: performance limitations and implications for fullscale operation, Environmental science & Technology, 445 (2013): 211–219. [Google Scholar]
- A. Altaee, and N. Hilal, Dual stage PRO power generation from brackish water brine and wastewater effluent feeds, Desalination, 389 (2016): 68–77. [Google Scholar]
- A. Achilli, T.Y. Cath, and A.E. Childress, Power generation with pressure retarded osmosis: an experimental and theoretical investigation, Journal of membrane science, 343 (2009): 42–52. [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Koutsou, S.G. Yiantsios, A.J. Karabelas, A numerical and experimental study of mass transfer in spacer-filled channels: Effects of spacer geometrical characteristics and Schmidt number, Journal of Membrane Science, 326 (2009): 234–251. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.