E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- A. Beopoulos, J. Verbeke, F. Bordes, M. Guicherd, M. Bressy, A. Marty, J.M. Nicaud, Metabolic engineering for ricinoleic acid production in the oleaginous yeast Yarrowia lipolytica, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 98, 1 (2014): 251-62 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Papanikolaou, G. Aggelis, Lipid production by Yarrowia lipolytica growing on industrial glycerol in a single-stage continuous culture, Bioresource Technology, 82, 1 (2002): 43-9 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Nicaud, Yarrowia lipolytica, Yeast, 29, 10 (2012): 409-418 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Saçakl, B.H. Koksal, A. Ergun, B. Özsoy, Usage of brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) as a replacement of vitamin and trace mineral premix in broiler diets, Revue de Médecine Vétérinaire, 164, 1 (2013): 39-44 [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Pacheco, G.M. Caballero-Córdoba, V.C. Sgarbieri, Composition and nutritive value of yeast biomass and yeast protein concentrates, Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Tokyo), 43, 6 (1997): 601-12 [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Walker, Fermentation (Industrial) : media for industrial fermentations, (E.o.f.m. editor (Ed.) Carl A. Batt. 2nd. ed. London: Academic Press, 2014): 769-777 [Google Scholar]
- P. Juszczyk, W. Rymowicz, A. Kita, A. Rywińska, Biomass production by Yarrowia lipolytica yeast using waste derived from the production of ethyl esters of polyunsaturated fatty acids of flaxseed oil, Industrial Crops and Products, 138 (2019): 111590 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wróbel-Kwiatkowska, W. Turski, P. Juszczyk, A. Kita, W. Rymowicz, Improved Production of Kynurenic Acid by Yarrowia lipolytica in Media Containing Different Honeys, Sustainability, 12, 22 (2020): 9424 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sarabia, M.C. Ortiz, 1.12 Response Surface Methodology (S.D. Brown, R. Tauler, B. Walczak (Eds.), Comprehensive Chemometrics, Elsevier, Oxford, (2009): 345-390 [Google Scholar]
- E. Li, R. Mira de Orduña Heidinger, A rapid method for the determination of microbial biomass by dry weight using a moisture analyser with an infrared heating source and an analytical balance, Letters in applied microbiology, 50 (2010): 283-8 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Herbert, P. Barros, N. Ratola, A. Alves, HPLC Determination of Amino Acids in Musts and Port Wine Using OPA/FMOC Derivatives, Journal of Food Science, 65, 7 (2000): 1130-1133 [Google Scholar]
- F. Batifoulier, M.A. Verny, E. Chanliaud, C. Rémésy, C. Demigné, Effect of different breadmaking methods on thiamine, riboflavin and pyridoxine contents of wheat bread, Journal of Cereal Science, 42, 1 (2005): 101-108 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hackenschmidt, F. Bracharz, R. Daniel, A. Thürmer, S. Bruder, J. Kabisch, Effects of a high-cultivation temperature on the physiology of three different Yarrowia lipolytica strains, FEMS Yeast Research, 19, 7 (2019): 3160-5534 [Google Scholar]
- J. Ravi, K.V. Devaraj, Quantitative essential amino acid requirements for growth of catla, Catla catla (Hamilton), Aquaculture, 96, 3 (1991): 281-291 [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Santiago, R.T. Lovell, Amino Acid Requirements for Growth of Nile Tilapia, The Journal of Nutrition, 118, 12 (1988): 1540-1546 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.d.S. Romanelido Nascimento, T. Matias Torres Gous, R. Mervyn Reis, M. De Paula Mansano, C. Fernando Menegasso Khan, K. Ullah Sakomura, N. Kazue, & Fernandes, J. Batista Kochenborger., Response of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) to lysine: Performance, body composition, maintenance and efficiency of utilization, Aquaculture, 538 (2021): 736522 [Google Scholar]
- A.J.P. Nunes, M.V.C. Sá, C.L. Browdy, M. Vazquez-Anon, Practical supplementation of shrimp and fish feeds with crystalline amino acids, Aquaculture, 431 (2014): 20-27 [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Laura Gasco, G. Maricchiolo, L. Genovese, S. Ragonese, T. Bottari, G. Caruso, Supplementation of Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes and Antioxidants (Feeds for the Aquaculture Sector. SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science. Springer, Cham, 2018): 63103 [Google Scholar]
- R. Ahmad, N.K.N. Al-Shorgani, A.A. Hamid, W.M.W. Yusoff, F. Daud, Optimization of medium components using response surface methodology (RSM) for mycelium biomass and exopolysaccharide production by Lentinus squarrosulus, Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 4, 12 (2013): 1079-1085 [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahmawati, Hunaefi, D., Basriman, I., Saputra, D., Apriliani, A.A. and Jenie, B.S.L., Optimization of temperature and drying time of indigenous cocktail yeast mold culture using response surface methodology (RSM), Food Research, 4, 2 (2020): 389-395 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mousumi Das, M. Haridas, A. Sabu, Process development for the enhanced production of bionematicide Purpureocillium lilacinum KU8 under solid-state fermentation, Bioresource Technology, 308 (2020): 123328 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Nicaud, Yarrowia lipolytica, Yeast, 29, 10 (2012): 409-418 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Agboola, M. Øverland, A. Skrede, J.Ø. Hansen, Yeast as major protein-rich ingredient in aquafeeds: a review of the implications for aquaculture production, Reviews in Aquaculture, 13, 2 (2021): 949-970 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.