E3S Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20212nd International Conference on Energetics, Civil and Agricultural Engineering (ICECAE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2021|
- A. Hafian, M.N. Kabbaj, A. Abouabdillah, M. Benbrahim, A. Bouazi, A New Approach for Optimal Sizing of Photovoltaic Pumping Systems for Irrigation, 2020 5th International Conference on Renewable Energies for Developing Countries (REDEC) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Glasnovic, J. Margeta, A model for optimal sizing of photovoltaic irrigation water pumping systems, Sol. Energy 81, 904–916 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Turaev, K. Muratov, O. Tursunov, Comprehensive analysis of the change of pop solar power station output parameters in relation to ambient temperature, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 614, 012003 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reca-Cardena, R. Lopez-Luque, Design Principles of Photovoltaic Irrigation Systems, in Advances in Renewable Energies and Power Technologies, Elsevier, Netherlands (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Assalaou, L. Bouhouch, L. Elmahni, Development and Optimization of a Photovoltaic Pumping Irrigation System, Int. J. Adv. Res. 5, 513–521 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Chilundo, P.C.M. Carvalho, M.M.N. Diniz, A.M.E. Bezerra, Photovoltaic powered irrigation system applied to familiar agriculture, Renew. Energy Power Qual. J. 95–100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nath Maurya, G. Ogubazghi, B. Prasad Misra, A. Kumar Maurya, D. Kaur Arora, Scope and Review of Photovoltaic Solar Water Pumping System as a Sustainable Solution Enhancing Water Use Efficiency in Irrigation, Am. J. Biol. Environ. Stat. 1, 1–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chandel, M. Nagaraju Naik, R. Chandel, Review of solar photovoltaic water pumping system technology for irrigation and community drinking water supplies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 49, 1084–1099 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Hayat, D. Ali, K.C. Monyake, L. Alagha, N. Ahmed, Solar energy-A look into power generation, challenges, and a solar-powered future, Int. J. Energy Res. 43, 1049–1067 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hilarydoss, Suitability, sizing, economics, environmental impacts and limitations of solar photovoltaic water pumping system for groundwater irrigation—a brief review, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yesilata, Z.A. Firatoglu, Effect of solar radiation correlations on system sizing: PV pumping case, Renew. Energy 33, 155–161 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bouzidi, P.E. Campana, Optimization of photovoltaic water pumping systems for date palm irrigation in the Saharan regions of Algeria: increasing economic viability with multiple-crop irrigation, Energy, Ecol. Environ. 6(9), 1–28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bravdo, E.L. Proebsting, Use of Drip Irrigation in Orchards, Horttechnology 3, 44–49 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Upadhyay, R. Kumar, A ZVS-ZCS quadratic boost converter to utilize the energy of PV irrigation system for electric vehicle charging application, Sol. Energy 206, 106–119 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Belgacem, Performance of submersible PV water pumping systems in Tunisia, Energy Sustain. Dev. 16, 415–420 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. EL-Shimy, Sizing optimisation of stand-alone photovoltaic generators for irrigation water pumping systems, Int. J. Sustain. Energy 32, 333–350 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sontake, A. Tiwari, V. Kalamkar, Performance investigations of solar photovoltaic water pumping system using centrifugal deep well pump, Therm. Sci. 24, 2915–2927 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Filcak, Migration and the environment in Central Asia: the case of Fergana Valley, Overview Study (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Löw, C. Biradar, E. Fliemann, J.P.A. Lamers, C. Conrad, Assessing gaps in irrigated agricultural produvtivity through satellite earth observations-A case study of the Fergana Valley, Central Asia, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation 59, 118–134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Umurov, S. Kenjabaev, G. Stulina, V. Dukhovny, Development of methods for irrigation monitoring in Central Asia— on example of Fergana Valley, Scientific reportfor the CAWa project, Tashkent (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Karaca, D. Büyüktas. B. Tekelioglu, Kiyas Bitki Su Tüketiminin (ETo) Hesaplanmasi Amaciyla Kullanilan Bilgisayar Yazilimlanmn Karsilastirilmasi. Gaziosmanpasa Journal of Scientific Research 6, 118–128 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.