E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Agricultural Technology Transfer|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- N. Lairing and L. Witteveen, “Assessment Report. The project of Design and Development of a Digital Farmer Field School for Coffee Value Chain in Enrekang District, South Sulawesi - Indonesia,” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Witteveen Loes, Margriet Goris, Rico Lie, A digital farmer field school for training in cocoa production and certification in Sierra Leone, no. April. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Blok, L. Hoffmans, and E. F. M. Wubben, J. Chain Netw. Sci., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 147–164, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Delgado, K. Lein Kjolberg, and F. Wickson, Public Underst. Sci., vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 826–845, May (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stilgoe, R. Owen, and P. Macnaghten, Res. Policy, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Phillipson, P. Lowe, A. Proctor, and E. Ruto, J. Environ. Manage., vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 56–65, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nuttall, Int. J. Early Years Educ., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 23–31, Mar. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, “Farmer Field School Implementation guide. Farm Forestry and Livelihood Development,” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. G. M. van Dijk, The deepening divide: Inequality in the information society. SAGE Publications Inc., (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. A. M. van Deursen and J. A. G. M. van Dijk, Gov. Inf. Q., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 333–340, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Owen, J. Stilgoe, P. Macnaghten, M. Gorman, E. Fisher, and D. Guston, Responsible Innov. Manag. Responsible Emerg. Sci. Innov. Soc., no. April, pp. 27–50, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lie and L. Witteveen, J. Soc. Res. Methodol., vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 63–75, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.