E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Agricultural Technology Transfer|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- S. Amanah, A. Fatchiya, Jurnal Penyuluhan, 14, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. German, J. Mowo, M. Kingamkono. Agriculture and Human Values, 23 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. McRivera, M. K. Qamar. Agricultural Extension, Rural Development, and the Food Security Challenge. (Food And Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Rome, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Swanson. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education, 13, 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. William. An Evaluation of the Farmer-Training Programme in Jamaica: Opportunities for use of ICTs in training delivery and in farming activities. Proceedings of the Nineteenth Americas Conference on Information Systems, Chicago, Illinois, August 15–17, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Keita, N. Okidegbe, S. Cooke, T. Marchant. Developing countries’ perspective: Selecting a core set of Indicators for Monitoring and Evaluation in Agriculture and Rural Development in Less-than-Ideal Conditions and implications for countries statistical system. Wye City Group on Statistics. On Rural Development and Agriculture Household Income. Second Meeting. (FAO Head-Quarters, Italy, Rome, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Balakrishnan, A.S. Murai, Y. Kalnar, V. Kumar. Techniques for Impact Assessment of Technologies. Advancements in Post Harvest Management of Legumes for Minimizing Losses and Sustainable Protein Availability ICAR-Summer School, July 0525, 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Atchoarena, K. Holmes. The Role of Agricultural Colleges and Universities in Rural Development and Lifelong Learning in Asia. Paper presented at the 15th Conference of the Asian Association of Agricultural Colleges and Universities, held in Nagoya, Japan on 27-30 September 2004 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Sulaiman. FAE., 20, 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sani, B.Y. Boadi, O. Oladokun, T. Kalusopa. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, 7, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Hussain, D. Byerlee, P.W. Heisey. Impacts of the training and visit extension system on farmers' knowledge and adoption of technology: Evidence from Pakistan Agricultural Economics, 10 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.