E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Ji Dong (Jiangsu Nantong No.2 Construction Group, Nantong 226200, China), Research Progress of Architecture Environmental Protection and Environmental Pollution Control[J], 2009, 36(04): 106-109. [Google Scholar]
- Gary W. Evans, Janetta Mitchell McCoy, When Buildings Don’t Work: The Role of Architecture in Human Health, Journal of Environmental Psychology, Volume 18, Issue 1, 1998, Pages 85-94, ISSN 0272-4944, Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hongwei, Gao Shuya, Gao GaoNi. Application and construction of foam glass in the field of architecture [J]. Journal of Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, 2006, 24(006):57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuelong. New Building Materials -- Foamed Glass [J]. Tianjin Construction Science and Technology, 1996 (02):21-23. [Google Scholar]
- Luj, Onitsu Ka K. Construction utilization of foamed waste glass[J]. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2004, 16 (2):302-307. [Google Scholar]
- Sa To M, Onitsu Ka K, Hara Y, et al. Case studies on design and construction of lightweight fill materials using foamed waste glass[A]. Proceeding of the International Workshop on Lightweight Geo2materials[C]. Tokyo: Japanese Geotechnical Society, 2002, 195-201. [Google Scholar]
- Yo Koo M, Yoshida Ke S. Basic study on lightweight concrete using FWG[A]. Symposium of Utilization of Concrete and Resources[C]. Tokyo: Japan Society of Civil Engineering, 1999, 85-58. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Yaling. Discussion on the application of foam glass and its insulation system in the field of building energy conservation [C] Yangtze River Delta Energy Forum. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Musolino, Malerba, De Paola and Musarella. 2019. Building Efficiency Adopting Ecological Materials and Bio Architecture Techniques. ArcHistoR (Extra n.6/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Katia Perini, Marc Ottelé, A.L.A. Fraaij, E.M. Haas and Rossana Raiteri. 2011. Vertical greening systems and the effect on air flow and temperature on the building envelop. Building and Environment 46 (2011) 2287-2294. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ze, Ma Cuiying. Research on the application progress of industrial waste in ecological cement [J]. Rerefractories, 2015, 49(06):470-474. [Google Scholar]
- Qunfang Liu, Ying Xin. Current situation and progress of ecological cement research [J]. Liaoning Building Materials, 2009(06):29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanguan. The performance, application and development of ecological cement in Japan[J]. Cement Guide for New Epoch, 2009, 15(02): 34-38. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Teng, Cheng Ma. Research status and trend of eco-cement [J]. Construction & Budget, 2014(05):47-50. [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Shoaib Ashraf, Zaid Ghouleh, Yixin Shao. Production of eco-cement exclusively from municipal solid waste incineration residues[J]. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 2019, 149. [Google Scholar]
- N Citrasari, N G Pratiwi, S Hariyanto, L S Octavia. Eco-cement production with alternative resources: recycling solution for shells ashes, organic husk ashes, organic waste ashes, and industrial sludge waste[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2019, 245(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.