E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Colenberg, S., Jylha, T., Arkesteijn, M. (2021) The relationship between interior office space and employee health and well-being-a literature review. Building Research & Information, 49: 352-366. [Google Scholar]
- Frontczak, M., Wargocki, P. (2011) Literature survey on how different factors influence human comfort in indoor environments. Building and Environment, 46: 922-937. [Google Scholar]
- Ashrae, S. (2004) Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy. American society of heating, refrigerating, and airconditioning engineers, The Atlanta. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, S., Wang, Y.A., Zhang, S.M. (2007) Numerical investigation on the relationship between human thermal comfort and thermal balance under radiant cooling system. Energy procedia, 105: 2879-2884. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, B., Liu, Y., Chen, X. (2020) Study on Effects of Micro Building Space Size on Human Thermal Comfort. Energy and Energy Conservation, 181: 007-010. [Google Scholar]
- Raman, P., Mande, S., Kishore, V. (2001) Passive solar systems for thermal comfort conditioning of buildings in composite climates [J]. Solar Energy, 70: 319–329. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Q.B. (2012) Micro-space and micro-life: a study on the micro residential space. South Architecture, China. [Google Scholar]
- Eduardo, F., Gonzalo, B. (2012) Inverse lighting design for interior buildings integrating natural and artifificial sources, Computers&Graphics, 36:1096-1108. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L.L. (2020) Test Method on Indoor Illuminance under Natural Light Effect. Green Design, 2020(03): 060-063. [Google Scholar]
- Ralegaonkar, R.V., Gupta, R. (2010) Review of intelligent building construction: A passive solar architecture approach [J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2010(14):2238-2242. [Google Scholar]
- Danny, H.W. Li. (2010) A review of daylight illuminance determinations and energy implications. Applied Energy, 87:2109-2118. [Google Scholar]
- Aizlewood, M.E., Littlefair, P.J. (1996) Daylight prediction methods: A survey of their Use. P CIBSE Nat Light C, 1996(1): 126-140. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, X.W. (2020) Optimization of Roof Structure of Sunlight Greenhouse and Research on Building Performance based on BIM. MA Thesis, Shaanxi: Northwest A&F University. [Google Scholar]
- Cheung, H.D., Chung, T.M. (2008) A study on subjective preference to daylit residential indoor environment using conjoint analysis. Building and Environment, 43: 2101-2111. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.