E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Fang Xingming, He Chunli, Zhang Bei, The Evolution Path of World Energy and the Transformation of China’s Energy Structure, Political Economy Review 10(02) (2019) 178–201. [Google Scholar]
- O.f.E.C.-o.a. Development, OECD.Stat, 2018. https://stats.oecd.org. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Fei, Research on Current Status and Development Strategy of my country’s Electric Vehicle Industry, Rubber and Plastic Technology and Equipment 42(08) (2016) 27–28. [Google Scholar]
- Dali Yu, Hongshen Zhang, Life cycle energy consumption and emission analysis of pure electric and diesel trucks, Journal of Environmental Sciences 39(06) (2019) 2043–2052. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Khan, M. Shahrestani, T. Hayat, A. Shakoor, M. Vahdati, Life cycle (well-to-wheel) energy and environmental assessment of natural gas as transportation fuel in Pakistan, Applied Energy 242 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Moriarty, D. Honnery, The prospects for global green car mobility, Journal of Cleaner Production 16(16) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Werber, M. Fischer, P.V. Schwartz, Batteries: Lower cost than gasoline?, Energy Policy 37(7) (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Mierlo, G. Maggetto, Fuel Cell or Battery: Electric Cars are the Future, Fuel Cells 7(2) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Feng, Fu Jun, Economic Comparison and Analysis of Pure Electric Vehicles, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Information and Management Engineering Edition) 31(02) (2009) 286-288+296. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Enci, Fan Song, Wu Xuebin, Pu Xianjuan, Jiao Zheng, Nie Yongyou, Analysis of pollution emission characteristics of new energy vehicles based on GREET model, Journal of Shanghai University (Natural Science Edition) 23(05) (2017) 810–820. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jiaying, 1877 new energy taxis have been put into use in Shanghai, 2019-09-05. https://www.yicai.com/news/100321833.html. [Google Scholar]
- China News.com, Shanghai’s first batch of pure electric taxis appeared on the streets in September, 2018. https://auto.163.com/18/0905/07/DQU2QM4F000884MM.html. [Google Scholar]
- Tram Home, Shanghai’s first batch of 50 pure electric taxis completed the license, 2018. https://www.sohu.com/a/254931261_114771. [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, G.S. Forman, A. Elgowainy, H. Cai, M. Wang, V.B. DiVita, A comparative assessment of resource efficiency in petroleum refining, Fuel 157 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xuan, Life Cycle Assessment of Alternative Fuels for Automobiles Based on GREET, Chang’an University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Naifeng, He Junnan, Wei Yawen, Li Longhui, Analysis of domestic and foreign eco-friendly automobile evaluation and certification projects, Time Auto (09) (2020) 16–17. [Google Scholar]
- J. Shuguang, C.C. R, J.B. Matthew, W. Ye, M.J. D, Electric vehicles in China: emissions and health impacts, Environmental science & technology 46(4) (2012). [Google Scholar]
- China Power Network, Analysis of Power Structure of Countries in the World in 2019, 2020. http://chinapower.com.cn/zx/hyfx/20200224/8241.html. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Xunmin, Zhang Xiliang, Qin Yining, Qi Tianyu, Full life cycle analysis of future coal-powered electric vehicles, Journal of China Coal Society 35(01) (2010) 169–172. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Lina, Lu Yiya, Xie Jingyuan, Lei Yu, Zhang Hua, Environmental and economic benefit analysis of the full life cycle of new energy vehicles based on the GREET model, Resources and Industry 21(05) (2019) 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Consumer report, Less for Vehicle Maintenance With an EV. https://www.consumerreports.org/Pay [Google Scholar]
- Consumer report- white cover, white paper from CR. https://advocacy.consumerreports.org/new [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.