E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Ali P. Yunusa, Xuanmei Fana, Xiaolu Tangb, Dou Jied, Qiang Xua, Runqiu Huang, Decadal vegetation succession from MODIS reveals the spatio-temporal evolution of post-seismic landsliding after the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, Remote Sensing of Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Guo Jiang, Kai Jia, Jian-Jun Wu, Zheng-Hong Tang, Wen-Jie Wang and Xiao-Fu Liu, Evaluating the Vegetation Recovery in the Damage Area of Wenchuan Earthquake Using MODIS Data. Remote Sens. 2015, 7, 8757–8778 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, W. Yang, P. Shi, C. Xu, and L. Liu, “Diagnosis of vegetation recovery in mountainous regions after the wenchuan earthquake,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Appl. Earth Observ. Remote Sens., vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 3029–3037, Jul. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Xing, H.L.; Xu, X.W. M8.0 Wenchuan Earthquake; Springer-Verlag: Berlin, Germany, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Vegetation indices 16-Day L3 global 250m. Available online: https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/products/modis_products_tab le/mod13q1 (accessed on 20 May 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ming-Der Yang and Hui-Ping Tsai, 2019: Post-earthquake spatio-temporal landslide analysis of Huisun Experimental Forest Station. Terr. Atmos. Ocean. Sci., Vol. 30, No. 4, pp.493–508 [Google Scholar]
- Ming-Der Yang, Su-Chin Chen and Hui Ping Tsai, 2017: A Long-Term Vegetation Recovery Estimation for Mt. Jou-Jou Using Multi-Date SPOT 1, 2, and 4 Images. remote sensing [Google Scholar]
- Quanjun Jiao • Bing Zhang • Liangyun Liu • Zhenwang Li • Yuemin Yue • Yong Hu, Assessment of spatio-temporal variations in vegetation recovery after the Wenchuan earthquake using Landsat data. Nat Hazards (2014) 70:1309–1326 [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Tzu Lin, Wen-Chieh Chou, Chao-Yuan Lin, Pi-Hui Huang, Jing-Shyan Tsai, Vegetation recovery monitoring and assessment at landslides caused by earthquake in Central Taiwan. Forest Ecology and Management 210 (2005) 55–66. [Google Scholar]
- LI Jing-zhong, CAO Ming-ming, QIU Hai-jun, XUE Bing, HU Sheng, CUI Peng Spatial-temporal process and characteristics of vegetation recovery after Wenchuan earthquake: A case study in Longxi River basin of Dujiangyan, China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.