E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Mengdi Liu, Ronald Shadbegian, Bing Zhang. Does environmental regulation affect labor demand in China? Evidence from the textile printing and dyeing industry[J]. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2017, 86: 277–294. [Google Scholar]
- Charles R. Shipan and Craig Volden. Policy Diffusion: Seven Lessons for Scholars and Practitioners[J]. Public Administration Review, 2012, 72(6): 788–796. [Google Scholar]
- Gouldson A, Hills P, Welford R. Ecological modernisation and policy learning in Hong Kong[J]. Geoforum, 2008, 39(1):319–330. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Sapkota, P.D. Stahl, K. Rijal. Restoration governance: An integrated approach towards sustainably restoring degraded ecosystems[J] Environmental Development, 2018, 27: 83–94 [Google Scholar]
- Wallace E Oates. An Essay on Fiscal Federalism[J]. Journal of Economic Literature, 1999, 37(3): 1120–1149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.