E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Spirit Mountain recovery, 2016, https://spiritmountainrecovery.com/treatments/co-occurring-mental-healthdisorders/#:~:text=Anxiety%2FPanic%20Diso rder,and%20post%2Dtraumatic%20stress%20disord er [Google Scholar]
- National institute of mental health. (2017, November 1st). Any Anxiety Disorder. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/any-anxiety-disorder#:~:text=An%20estimated%2019.1%25%20 of%20U.S.,than%20for%20males%20(14.3%25) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, 2014, What are the five major types of anxiety disorders, https://www.hhs.gov/answers/mental-health-and-substance-abuse/index.html#:~:text=The%20five%20main%20 types%20of,(or%20Social%20Anxiety%20Disorder) [Google Scholar]
- Bowlby, J. (1973). Attachment and loss, Vol. 2. Separation: Anxiety and anger. New York: Basic Books [Google Scholar]
- Adriano Schimmenti Antonia Bifulco(2013) Linking lack of care in childhood to anxiety disorders in emerging adulthood: the role of attachment styles [Google Scholar]
- Kessler, R.C., Chiu, W.T., Demler, O., & Walters, E.E. (2005). Prevalence, severity, and comorbidity of twelve-month DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication (NCS-R). Archives of General Psychiatry, 62, 617–627. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mendlewicz J, Papadimitriou GN, Wilmotte J (1993) Family study of panic disorder: comparison with generalized anxiety disorder, major depression and normal subjects. Psychiatr Genet 3:73–78. [Google Scholar]
- Pfohl B, Blum N, Zimmerman M, Stangl D. Structured Interview for DSM-III-R Personality–Revised (SIDP-R). Iowa City: University of Iowa College of Medicine; 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Daniël S. van Grootheest, Daniëlle C. Cath, Aartjan T. Beekman, and Dorret I. Boomsma https://doi.org/10.1375/twin.8.5.450 [Google Scholar]
- Pauls DL, Alsobrook JP, Goodman W, Rasmussen S, Leckman JF (1995) A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Am J Psychiatry 152:76–84 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bloch, M.H., McGuire, J., Landeros-Weisenberger, A., Leckman, J.F., and Pit- tenger, C. (2010). Meta-analysis of the dose-response relationship of SSRI in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Mol. Psychiatry 15, 850–855. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schimelpfening N. (2021). 7 Common Types of Depression. VeryWellMind. Retrieved from https://www.verywellmind.com/common-types-of-depression-1067313 [Google Scholar]
- Persistent Depressive Disorder (Dysthymic Disorder). 2020. NIH. Retrieved from https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/persistent-depressive-disorder-dysthymic-disorder.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Kendler KS, Prescott CA. (1999). A Population-Based Twin Study of Lifetime Major Depression in Men and Women. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 56(1):39–44. doi:10.1001/archpsyc.56.1.39 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Weissman, M. M., Wickramaratne, P., Nomura, Y., Warner, V., Verdeli, H., Pilowsky, D. J., Grillon, C., & Bruder, G. (2005). Families at high and low risk for depression: a 3-generation study. Archives of general psychiatry, 62(1), 29–36. https://doi.org/10.1001/archpsyc.62.1.29 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tully, E. C., Iacono, W. G., & McGue, M. (2008). An adoption study of parental depression as an environmental liability for adolescent depression and childhood disruptive disorders. The American journal of psychiatry, 165(9), 1148–1154. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2008.07091438 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.