E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Zhang Chao. Ecological thought of Chinese traditional architecture and its application in modern residential building design [D]. Jiangnan University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Liang.“ A Brief Discussion on Architectural Feng Shui and Ecological Architecture ”.06(2009):110–111+113. DOI: CNKI:S UN: dwts.0.2009-06-064. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Weibiao.“ Analysis of environmental impact of construction waste and treatment countermeasures.” Guangdong Chemical. (2015):134-135.Print. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Jianghan University (Humanities and Sciences Edition).03(2005):42–46. doi: CNKI: SUN: wjxb.0.2005-03-010. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guangming & Chen Junxian. (2021). Research on the ecological ethics thought contained in feng shui. Urban Journal (01), 73–76. doi:CNKI:SUN: yysz.0.2021-01-012. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mingming, Li Yong. Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University (Social Science Edition), 2014, 16(04):358–360. [Google Scholar]
- TAN F. Philosophical implication of water environment and its influence on landscape architecture [J]. Journal of Chaohu University, 2010, 12(02): 13–15. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Pu. The Book of Burying. Eastern Jin Dynasty. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junrong. Illustrated Ten Books of Yangfu.2009-08-01 [Google Scholar]
- Xi Hui. Ecological Architecture and Chinese Traditional Feng Shui Theory. Architecture. 12 (2004): 87–89. doi: CNKI: SUN: janz.0.2004-12-032. [Google Scholar]
- The Ecological Interpretation of Traditional Architectural Fengshui ang it’s Practices; Chen Jiequn Wan Ling [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.