E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Fangfang Lu, Xiangxiang Ji. The spiritual connotation of Chinese ancient window and its application in modern architecture [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2012, 38(28): 17–18. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping Zhu. Pattern analysis of windows in classical garden and its application in modern design [J]. South Agriculture, 2016, 47(04): 52+55. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Chen. Research on the arts of the windows of Suzhou Classical Garden [D]. Suzhou University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Yin. Research on traditional window decoration design [D]. Nanjing University of the Arts, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Mingfei Wang. Interpretation of “window” [D]. Beijing Forestry University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Feng. New application of building timber [D]. China University of Mining and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yanghui Jiao. Research on energy saving technology of residential windows in hot summer and cold winter area [D]. Hunan University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyu Wang. Research on wood plastic solid wood composite building window [D]. Northeast Forestry University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Qiming Ji, Xiaoxing Ou. Concept and development analysis of low carbon building [J]. Construction economy, 2010(02): 41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Liping Zhang. The application of minimalism in modern interior design [J]. Architectural decoration in China, 2021(03): 96–97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.