E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- P. Maidan and N. E. W. D. May, “6 th Smart Cities India 2020 Expo Developing Smart Cities for our Citizens Smart Tech with India’ s Urban Planning,” no. May, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- R. Aijaz, Challenge of making smart cities in India, vol. 87, no. October. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhattacharya and S. Rathi, “Reconceptualising Smart Cities: A Reference Framework for India,” Cent. Study Sci. Technol. Policy, vol. September, p. 80, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Randhawa and A. Kumar, “Exploring sustainability of smart development initiatives in India,” Int. J. Sustain. Built Environ., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 701–710, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- USIBC, “A Nation of Smart Cities,” An Ind. Discuss. White Pap., pp. 1–21, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- I. Journal, J. S. Arora, and N. Singh, “a Review Paper on Modernization of a City Into Smart City,” vol. 4, no. 3. pp. 93–95, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sethi, “Smart Cities in India : Challenges,” no. September 2015, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Upadhyaya, “Smart Cities : A Vision for Development of Indian Cities,” Imp. J. Interdiscip. Res., vol. 2, no. 10, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- KPMG, “Internet of Things in Smart cities,” no. May, p. 20, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Joshi, S. Saxena, T. Godbole, and Shreya, “Developing Smart Cities: An Integrated Framework,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 93, no. September, pp. 902–909, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Hall, “The vision of a smart city The Vision of A Smart City 2nd International Upton, New York, U. S. A., 11973,” no. January 2000, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- O. Parishwad and T. Singh, “Analysing and Rating Smart City,” J. Civ. Eng. Environ. Technol., vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 54–59, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Seconded European Standardization Expert in India (SESEI), “Report on Smart City Mission-India,” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Dwevedi, V. Krishna, and A. Kumar, “Environment and big data: Role in smart cities of India,” Resources, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1–10, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.