E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Muhammad H Rashid, “Power Electronics, Devices and Application”, 3rd edition, (2016) Pearson. [Google Scholar]
- Ms. Bhagyashri U Patil, Prof. S. R. Jagtap,” Design of fuzzy based controlling system for buck converter”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 4 Issue ( 6 June 2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Sayed, “Modeling and Control of a Buck DC-DC Converter Based on Artificial Neural Network”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 11, pp. 1224 - 1233, (November-2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chetan P Ugale, “Buck-Boost Converter using fuzzy logic for low voltage solar energy harvesting applicaion”, (2017) 11th International conference on Intelligent Systems and Control(ISCO). [Google Scholar]
- Patil, Bhagyashri U., and Satyawan R. Jagtap.“Adaptive fuzzy logic controller for buck converter”, 2015 International Conference on computation of power Energy information and communication (ICCPEIC), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Umair A. Shaik, “Novel product ANFIS-PID hybrid controller for buck converter” Jernoul of engineering (2018), Vol. 2018, Iss. 8, pp. 730-734. [Google Scholar]
- Karthik Sharma, dheeraj kumar Palwalia, “Robust controller design for DC-DC converters using fuzzy logic”, 4th International conference on Signal processing, Computing and Control, (2017), pp. 477-481. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lešo, J. Žilková, M. Biroš, P. Talian, “Survey of control methods for dc-dc converters”, Acta Electrotechnica et Informatica, Vol. 18, No. 3, (2018), 41–46, DOI: 10.15546/aeei-2018-0024. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nagaraj. “Microcontroller based fuzzy logic technique for dc-dc converter”, (2006) India International Conference on Power Electronics, (12/2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Swathi “Design and hardware implimentation of closed loop buck converter using fuzzy logic controller ”, 2nd international conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace technology (2018), pp.175-180. [Google Scholar]
- Gergana Vacheva “Application of neural network for smart control of a buck DC/DC converter”, 42nd International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (ISSE), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Saon Maity, Soham Ghosh, Rounak Pal, “Performance analysis of fuzzy logic controlled DC-DC converters”, International conference on Communication and signal processing, (2019), pp.0165-0171. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.