E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- G. Litjens, O. Debats, J. Barentsz, N. Karssemeijer, Huisman, Computer-aided detection of prostate cancer in mri, IEEE transactions on medical imaging 33 (5) (2014) 1083–1092. [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Tsehay, N. S. Lay, H. R. Roth, X. Wang, J. T. Kwak, B. I. Turkbey, P. A. Pinto, B. J. Wood, R. M. Summers, Convolutional neural network based deep learning architecture for prostate cancer detection on multiparametric magnetic resonance images, in: Medical Imaging 2017: Computer-Aided Diagnosis, Vol. 10134, International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2017, p. 1013405. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, L. Wang, M. Liu, C. Qian, A. Yousuf, A. Oto, D. Shen, Mri-based prostate cancer detection with high-level representation and hierarchical classification, Medical physics 44 (3) (2017) 1028–1039. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kohl, D. Bonekamp, H.-P. Schlemmer, K. Yaqubi, Hohenfellner, B. Hadaschik, J.-P. Radtke, K. Maier-Hein, Adversarial networks for the detection of aggressive prostate cancer, arXiv preprint arXiv:1702.08014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Milletari, N. Navab, S.-A. Ahmadi, V-net: Fully convolutional neural networks for volumetric medical image segmentation, in: 2016 fourth international conference on 3D vision (3DV), IEEE, 2016, pp. 565–571. [Google Scholar]
- Kuraparthi, Swaraja, Meenakshi Kollati, and Padmavathi Kora. “Robust Optimized Discrete Wavelet Transform-Singular Value Decomposition Based Video Watermarking.” Traitement du Signal 36.6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Kora, Padmavathi, and K. Sri Rama Krishna. “Bundle block detection using genetic neural network.” Information systems design and intelligent applications. Springer, New Delhi, 2016. 309-317. [Google Scholar]
- Kora, Padmavathi, K. Meenakshi, K. Swaraja, A. Rajani, and Md Kafiul Islam. “Detection of cardiac arrhythmia using fuzzy logic.” Informatics in Medicine Unlocked, 17, 2019, pp. 100257. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.