E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- B. M. Conlon, “How Much Capability Do Electric Vehicles Need to Meet Customer Demands? [Viewpoint],” in IEEE Electrification Magazine, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 4-73, (March 2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yilmaz M, Krein PT, “Review of battery charger topologies, charging power levels, and infrastructure for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles” IEEE Trans., on Power Electron. vol. 28, pp. 2151-2169, (May 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kondreddy Sreekanth Reddy, Sreenivasappa B. V, “Review on Power Converters for Electric Vehicles”, Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, vol.7, pp.82-105, (Aug 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Subotic, Student Member, “A Review of Single-Phase On-BoardIntegrated Battery Charging Topologies for Electric Vehicles” IEEEWorkshop on Electrical Machines Design, Control and Diagnosis (WEMDCD) March 26-27, (2015)-Torino, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Siddhant Kumar, Adil Usman, “A Review of Power Converter topoplogies for battery charging applications in plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle” IEEE industry Applications Society Annual meeting(IAS) conference, (Sept.2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Huber, J. Yungtaek, and M. M. Jovanovic, “Performance evaluation of bridgeless PFC boost rectifiers,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 23, pp. 1381–1390, (May 2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Musavi, W. Eberle, and W. G. Dunford, “A high-performance single-phase bridgeless interleaved PFC converter for plug-in hybrid electric vehicle battery chargers,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 1833–1843, (Jul./Aug. 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud Nassary, Ohamed Orabi, Maged Ghonema, “Discussion of single-stage Isolated unidirectional charger for Electric Vehicle” 2018 IEEE 4th Southern Power Electronics Conference (SPEC). (December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. K. Kanamarlapudi, B. Wang, P. L. So and Z. Wang, “Analysis, Design, and Implementation of an APWM ZVZCS Full-Bridge DC– DC Converter for Battery Charging in Electric Vehicles,” in IEEE Trans. on Power Electron., vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 6145-6160.( Aug. 2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sreekanth Reddy, Sreenivasappa B. Veeranna, “Design Parameters of Electric Vehicle”, International Conference on Power Electronics & IoT Applications in Renewable Energy and its Control (PARC), IEEE, (Feb 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Aman Jha, Bhim Singh, A bridgeless boost PFC converter fed LED driver for high power factor and low THD, IEEMA Engineer Infinite Conference (eTechNxT) (Jun.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Pratap Ranjan Mohanty; Anup Kumar Panda; Dhiman Das, “An active PFC boost converter topology for power factor correction”, Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON) (Dec. 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sagar Sandeepan Indalkar; Anupa Sabnis, “An OFF Board Electric Vehicle Charger Based On ZVS Interleaved AC-DC Boost PFC Converter”, 8th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), (Dec. 2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, D. Maksimovic, and R. W. Erickson, “Analysis and design of a low-stress buck-boost converter in universal-input pfc applications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 320–329, (March 2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kondreddy Sreekanth Reddy, Dr. Sreenivasappa B. Veeranna, “Single Phase Multifunctional Integrated Converter for Electric Vehcles”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science – (2021) (Accepted) [Google Scholar]
- Guirguis Z. Abdelmessihl, J. Marcos Alonsol, Marco A. Dalla Costa, Yu-Jen Chen, Wen-Tien Tsai, ” Fully Integrated Buck and Boost Converter as a High-Efficient High-Power-Density Off-Line LED Driver”, 8th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), (Dec. 2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. S. Praneeth AV, Williamson S S, “ A wide input and output voltage range battery charger using buck-boost power factor correction converter” IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), (Mar 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Mihaela-Codruta Ancuti, Marcus Svobod A, Sorin Musuroi, Alexandru Hedes, Nicola-Valeriu Olarescu, Martin Wienmann, “Boost Interleaved PFC versus Bridgeless Boost Interleaved PFC Converter Performance/Efficiency Analysis”, International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Electricity (ICATE), (Dec. 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Marcos Alonso, Juan Viña, David Gacio Vaquero, Gilberto Martínez, and René Osorio, “Analysis and Design of the Integrated Double Buck–Boost Converter as a High-Power-Factor Driver for Power-LED Lamps”, IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electron., vol. 59, no. 4, (April 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ashna Joseph and Jebin Francis, “Design and Simulation of Two Phase Interleaved Buck Converter” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 4, Special Issue 1, (March 2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.