E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- S. Yu, J. Liu, W. Zuo, S. He, Nuclear Engineering and Design 216, 247 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Bouzid, A. Nechache, Transactions of the ASME, 127, 414 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abid, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 83, 433 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Krishna, M.S. Shunmugum, N.S. Prasad, Int J Pressure Vessels and Piping, 84, 349 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Henson, B.A. Hornish, An Evaluation of Common Analysis methods for Bolted Joints in Launch Vehicles, in Proceedings of 51st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Nomesh, P.V.G. Brahmanandam, B.V. Papa Rao, MIT International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 1, 34 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vinod, R.K. Mourya, B.K Sreedhar, I.B. Noushid, K.K. Rajan, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 51, 307 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W. Brown, M. Derenne, A. Bouzid, Determination of the Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Selected Gasket Types, in Proceedings of the 2001 ASME/PVP Conference, PVP-Vol. 419, Atlanta (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Schweitzer, Metallic Materials: Physical, Mechanical, and Corrosion Properties, CRC Press; 1 edition, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Ansys Elements manual, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Bricford, An introduction to the design and behavior of bolted joints, 2nd Edition, Marcel Dekker, Inc., (1990). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.