E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- B. Han, B. Bae, H. Kim and S. Baek, “Combined operation of unified power-quality conditioner with distributed generation,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 21, issue no. 1, pp. 330–338, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Akagi, Y. Kanazawa and A. Nabae, “Instantaneous Reactive Power Compensators Comprising Switching Devices without Energy Storage Components, ” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, IA-20, issue no. 3, pp.625–630, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumarasabapathy and P. S. Manoharan, “MATLAB Simulation of UPQC for Power Quality Mitigation Using an Ant Colony Based Fuzzy Control Technique” http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/304165, Article ID 304165, pp.1–9, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yunbo Long, Xiangning Xiao, Yonghai Xu, Baolai Yu, Yunfei Xu and Junwei Hao, “ MMC-UPQC: Application of Modular Multilevel Converter on Unified Power Quality Conditioner,” 978-1-4799-1303-9/13/$31.00 IEEE, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Nergaard, J.F. Ferrel, L.G. Leslie and J.S. Lai, “Design considerations for a 48 V Fuel Cell to Split single phase inverter system with ultra capacitor energy storage,” in Proc. IEEE/PESC, Cairns, Australia, June 23-27, Vol.4, pp.2007–2012, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Belgacem Toual, Lakhdar Mokrani, Abdellah Kouzou, Mohamed Machmoum, “Power Quality and Capability Enhancement of a Wind-Solar-Battery Hybrid Power System”, Periodica Polytechnica Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 64(2), pp. 115–132, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Karandikar, D.B. Talange, Uday Mhaskar, Ramesh Bansal, “Development, characterization and modelling of aqueous metal oxide based Super-Capacitor”, Energy, Elsevier, Vol 40, pp 131–138, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Karandikar, D.B. Talange, Uday Mhaskar, Ramesh Bansal, Materials and manufacturing processes, “Investigations in to material and manufacturing aspects of aqueous Super-Capacitor”, Taylor and Francis, 27 (11), pp. 1164–1170, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.fuelcellstore.com [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhang, Shengfa Zhang, Jiahong Chen, “ The Applications of Bidirectional Full-bridge DC-DC Isolated Converter in UPQC”, Electrical Machines and Systems, pp.1916 – 1921, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kian Hoong Kwan, Member, IEEE, Kuan Tak Tan, Student Member, IEEE, Ping Lam So, Senior Member, IEEE: « An Unified Power Quality Conditioner for Load Sharing and Power Quality Improvement”, 978-1-4577-1559-4/12/$26.00 IEEE, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Maurício Aredes and Rodrigo M. Fernandes “ A Unified power quality conditioner with voltage sag/swell Compensation capability”, IEEE conference, pp. 218-224, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Vural, A.R. Boynuegri, I. Nakir, O. Erdinc, A. Balikci, M. Uzunoglu,H. Gorgun, S. Dusmez, “Fuel cell and ultra-capacitor hybridization: A prototype test bench based analysis of different energy management strategies for vehicular applications” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol.35,issue no. 20, pp. 11161–11171, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Pratik Ranjan Behera, Ritesh Dash, S.M Ali, Kunjan Kumar Mohapatra, “A Review on Fuel Cell and its Applications”, IJRET, eISSN: 2319-1163, Vol.3, issue no 3, pp. 563–565, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jin-Woo Jung and Ali Keyhani, “Control of a Fuel Cell Based Z-Source Converter”, Ieee Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 22, issue no. 2, pp. 467–476, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, M. R. Starke, L. M. Tolbert and B. Ozpineci, “Fuel cell power conditioning for electric power applications: a summary” IET Electric Power Applications, Vol.1, issue no. 5, pp. 643–656, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bhim Singh, Ambrish Chandra and Kamal Al-Haddad -Power Quality: Problems and Mitigation Techniques, WILEY, February, ISBN: 978-1-118-92205-7, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bei Gou, Woon Ki Na, Bill Diong, ”Fuel Cells Modeling, Control and Applications”, CRC Press, pp 2, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.