E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Ahmad Anad Abduallah, Mohammed Meraj, Mohammed Al-Hitmi, Atifiqbal, “Space vector pulse width modulation control techniques for a five- phase quasi-impedance source inverter” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Young-Seol Lim, Student Member, IEEE, June-Seok Lee, Member, IEEE, and Kyo-Beum Lee, Senior Member, IEEE “Advanced Speed Control for a Five-Leg Inverter Driving a Dual-Induction Motor System”, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jones S.N. Vukosavic D. Dujic E. Levil P. Wright1School of Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University, “Five-leg inverter PWM technique for reduced switch count two-motor constant power applications” Liverpool L3 3AF, UK, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Belgrade, Belgrade 11000, Serbia, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gui-Jia Su and John S. Hsu National Transportation Research Center Oak Ridge National Laboratory Knoxville, TN, “A Five-Leg Inverter for Driving a Traction Motor and a Compressor Motor”, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E. C. dos Santos Jr., C. B. Jacobina, O. I. da Silva and A. M. N. Lima Departamento de Engenharia El´etrica Universidade Federal de Campina Grande Campina Grande - PB – Brazil, “Two Motors Drive System Topologies with Five-Leg Inverter”, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yashan Hu, Shoudao Huang, Senior Member, IEEE, Xuan Wu and Xuefei Li“Control of Dual Three-Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine Based on Five-Leg Inverter” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Sherif M. Dabour, Mahmoud I. Masoud, Department of Electrical Power and Machines Engineering, Egypt “Open-Circuit Fault Detection of Five-Phase Voltage Source Inverters” Tanta University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Mei, Shuaiwei Feng “An Optimized Modulation Method for a Five-Leg- Inverter for Dual Induction Motor Drives” Beijing North China University 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M.H.N. Talib, Z. Ibrahim, N. AbdulRahim, A.S. AbuHasim “Analysis on Speed Characteristics Of Five Leg Inverter for Different Carrier Based PWM Scheme” 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Gopakumar, S. Sathiakumar, S. K. Biswas, and J. Vithayathil, “Modified current source inverter fed induction motor drive with reducedtorque pulsations,” IEE Proc. B Elect. Power Appl., vol. 131, no. 4, pp.159–164, 1984. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.