E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Arun Kumar, O.P. Singh, Progress in thermal comfort and energy-saving building materials, J. Recent patented projects. 7.3 (2013) 220–232. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah Keyvani, “Thermal performance and fire resistance of aerated concrete exposed to humid conditions”, International Journal of Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2014, PP267272. [Google Scholar]
- Pruteanu, Marian & Vasilache, Maricica. (2013). Determination of the thermal conductivity of aerated concrete elements in enclosed masonry walls. Bulletin of Jassy Institute of Technology, Architecture. Construction part. LIX (LXIII)。 3342. [Google Scholar]
- Prakash T M, Naresh kumar B G and Karisiddappa, “Strength and elastic properties of aerated concrete masonry” International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research, Volume 2, Issue 1, March 2014, PP267272. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, M.M., Reddy, K.R.S., Asadi, S.S., 2018. Research on the compressive strength of using fly ash and sugar cane ash instead of traditional concrete. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 119 (14), pp. 17871791. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.