E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Rahul et. al, “U F F modelling using remotely sensed data and hec-ras, pune case study”, Asian conference on remote sensing at new Delhi, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Azhar Husain, “Flood Modelling by using HEC-RAS”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 50, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ISRO Bhuvan, “Open data Archive”, Indian Geo-platform of Indian Space Research organization. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Allen, M. Kilvington,. Why Involving People is Important: The Forgotten Part of Environmental Information System Management. Proceedings 2nd (MODSS ‘99), 1-6 August 1999, Brisbane, Australia. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.R Bauer, J. Randolph,. “Exploring the Characteristics of Collaborative Environmental Decision Making”. E D and P Program, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Davis, R. Hirji, a. Environmental Flows: Case Studies. Water Resources and Environment Technical Note C.2. The World Bank. Washington, D.C. (2003a) [Google Scholar]
- Rahmah Elfithri, Rawshan Ara Begum and Mazlin B. Mokhtar. Instruments for Integrated Water Resources Management in Malaysia, J.A.S.R, 8, (12) PP 5599–5607, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GWP-TEC. Integrated Water Resources Management. Global Water Partnership Technical Committee (TEC) Background Paper No. 4 (www.gwpforum.org).(2004) [Google Scholar]
- GWP-ToolBox, 2003. Sharing Knowledge for Equitable, Efficient and Sustainable Water Resources Management [Google Scholar]
- Global Water Partnership ToolBox Integrated Water Resources Management. (www.gwpforum.org). [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association. “The Standard Methods Examination Water and Wastewater”. 20th Editiron. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- EIA Report, KLIS, Irrigation and Cad Department (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Hunter; MacDonald, A.M.; Carter, R.C. Water Supply and Health. PLoS Med. 2010, 7, e1000361. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ding, Zhai, Y.; Wu, C.; Wu, H.; Lu, Q.; Lin, J.; He, F. Infectious diarrheal disease caused by contaminated well water in Chinese schools: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J. Epidemial., 27, 274–281. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sunil Kumar, Director, NWA, CWC, Pune, report IRBM & unesco multi-criteria analysis (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, S.K.V. Prasad Indurthy. Carative Analysis of Event-based Rainfall-runoff Modelling Techniques-Deterministic, Statistical, and Artificial Neural Networks, J. E., 8: 93–98. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.