E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geodesy. Navigation. GLONASS - GNSS|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- D. Schut, J. Wisniewski, A Global Vision for Railway Development, International Railway Research Board, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kurosaki, Reform of the Japanese national railways (JNR), Network Industries Newsletter, 18(4): 8–11, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Toan, Find an opportunity for the Vietnam railroad industry, (2019, October), available: http://special.vietnamplus.vn/duong-sat-viet-nam [Google Scholar]
- Goodchild F. Michael, Twenty years of progress: GIS Science in 2010, Journal of spatial information science, 3–20 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Chang, Introduction to Geographical Information Systems, New York: McGraw Hill, 184 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Wilson, A. S. Fotheringham, The Handbook of Geographic Information Science, Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishing, 3–12 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Le, P. Liu, L. T. Lin, Road Traffic Accident Black Spot Determination by using Kernel Density Estimation Algorithm and Cluster Statistical Significant Evaluation, Paper presented at FIG Working Week 2019, International Conference on Geospatial Information for a Smarter Life and Environmental Resilience, Hanoi City, Vietnam, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Le, P. Liu, L. T. Lin, Determining the road traffic accident hotspots using GISbased temporal-spatial statistical analytic techniques in Hanoi, Vietnam, Geo-spatial Information Science. 23 (2), 153-164 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Le, P. Liu, L. T. Lin, Traffic accident hotspot identification by integrating kernel density estimation and spatial autocorrelation analysis: a case study. International Journal of Crashworthiness, 1-11 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sang, S. E. Piovan, The application of GIS in railway heritage management: the case of Yunnan-Vietnam Railway, 29th International Cartographic Conference (ICC 2019), 15–20 July 2019, Tokyo, Japan (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Petrescu, The use of GIS technology in cultural heritage. In Proceedings of the XXI International CIPA Symposium, Athens, Greece, 2007, pp. 01-06 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Atack, F. Bateman, M. Haines, R. A. Margo, Did Railroads Induce or Follow Economic Growth? Urbanization and Population Growth in the American Midwest, 1850-1860, Social Science History, 34(2), 171-197 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lan, 2017, Strengthening solutions to ensure railway safety and order, (2019, October), available: http://baovinhphuc.com.vn/an-ninh-quoc-phong/42022/tang-cuong-cac-giai-phap-dam-bao-trat-tu-an-toan-giao-thong-duong-sat.html [Google Scholar]
- H. Anh, Delete crossroads: Lack of determination and determination, 2019, available: https://hanoimoi.com.vn/tin-tuc/giao-thong/895751/xoa-duong-ngang-duong-sat-thieukinh-phi-yeu-quyet-tam [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Hameedawi, M. Salih, H. Mohammed, M. Hassan, Selecting optimum railway track using GIS techniques. MATEC Web of Conferences, 162, 03018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.