E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy. Navigation. GLONASS - GNSS|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- Y. Altiner, Analytical surface deformation theory for detection of the Earth’s crust movements. Spring-Verlag. Berlin. Heilderberg. (1999).-102p. [Google Scholar]
- G. Seeber, Satellite Geodesy. Berlin ·New York. (2003). – 612p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rayzman, Issledovaniye Tashkentskogo zemletryaseniya 1966-1968 geodezicheskim metodom: Avtoreferat dissertatsii na soiskaniye uchenoy stepeni kandidata tekhnicheskikh nauk. Moskva (1970). – 11 p., rus. [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Muborakov, E. Mirmakhmudov, A. Ruziev, B. Komilov, B. Toshonov, Using GNSS for education at national university of Uzbekistan. Science and Education in the modern world: Challenges of the XX1 century. Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, December (2019).Pp.43-47. [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Reighber, D. Angermann, G. Michel, J. Klotz, R. Galas & the CATS-Team. GPS constraints on the distribution of deformation of the Tien Shan, N-Pamirs and behavior of the Tarim. 14th Himalaya-Karakorum-Tibet Workshop. Terra Nostra (1999).127. [Google Scholar]
- R. Filjar, M. Filic, E. Mirmakhmudov, Categorisation of space weather and GNSS positioning quality indices for estimation of GNSS positioning performance degradation. Annual Baska GNSS Conference Proceedings. Croatia, Baska, Krk Island (2017).Pp.63-73. [Google Scholar]
- B. Hofmann-Wellenhof, H. Lichtenegger and J. Collins, Global Positioning System. Theory and practice. Fifth, revised edition, Wienn, New-York: Springer (2001).– 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bock, The use of the baseline measurements and geophysical models for the estimation of crustal deformations and terrestrial reference system. The Ohio State University Research Foundation Columbus, Ohio, 43212, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E. Blockmann, Combination of Solutions for geodetic and geodynamic application of the GPS.Ph.D. Thesis, Astronomical Institute, University of Bern Switzerland, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. Molodensky, On the connection between gravity variations and vertical displacements of the Earth’s surface. pAcademy of Sciences of the USSR, Institute of Physics of the Earth. Preprint, 4. Moscow, (1980). -17p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.