E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geodesy. Navigation. GLONASS - GNSS|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- Makhaev, A. Yu. Problematic issues of metrological support for testing and operation of an automatic system for determining the astronomical azimuth / A. Yu. Makhaev, S. B. Berkovich, N. I. Kotov, S. E. Chernyshev, N. V. Kuzmina/ Materials of the ninth AllRussian Scientific and Technical Conference Metrological support of Defense and security in the Russian Federation. Conference materials. Pic. Povedniki, Moscow Region, October 23-25, 2012, pp. 92-95. [Google Scholar]
- Makhaev, A. Yu. Automatic system for determining the astronomical azimuth /A. Yu. Makhaev, S. B. Berkovich, N. I. Kotov, S. V. Gaivoronsky, R. N. Sadekov, V. V. Tsodokova/ Metrology. Quarterly appendix to the scientific and technical journal “Measuring Equipment” Moscow: Standartinform, 2015. No. 6. pp. 11-20. [Google Scholar]
- GKINP-01-153-81. A guide to astronomical definitions. Moscow “Nedra” 1984 p. 138-161. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8.381-2009. Standards. Ways to express accuracy. Instead of GOST 8.38180; Introduced from 01.01.12. Moscow: FSUE “Standartinform”, 2012; [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 8.736-2011 State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements (GSI). Direct multiple measurements. Methods of processing measurement results. The main provisions. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.