E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monitoring of Land, Natural Resources and Emergencies|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- M. Balzani, A. Pellegrinelli, N. Perfetti, F. Uccelli, ISPRS J. Photogramm. Remote Sens, A terrestrial 3D laser scanner: Accuracy tests 18, 445-453 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Larsson and J.A.P. Kjellander, Rob. Auton. Syst, Motion control and data capturing for laser scanning with an industrial robot 54, Issue 6, 453-460 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Jo, & S. Hong, ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf., Three-Dimensional Digital Documentation of Cultural Heritage Site Based on the Convergence of Terrestrial Laser Scanning and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Photogrammetry, 8(2). Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.3390/ijgi8020053 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. DrahňOvsky, Maintenance organization by the system TPM, Proceedings of 6th International Doctoral Conference “JUNIORSTAV “, Brno, VUT, 320 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hardegen, STZ, The application of photogrammetry to the conservation of monuments 66, No 35, 721-731 (1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.