E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Social Responsibility|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- V.I. Blinov, Draft didactic concept for digital vocational education and training, 72 2019 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Pedagogical informatics, 3, 141 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers. VERSION 3, (2018), gcedclearinghouse.org [Google Scholar]
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Official site of UNESCO (Russian version), https://www.un.org [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Zverev, Formation of ecological education in Primorsk Territory. Those trends and perspectives. Materials for the conference, 16 1998 [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Suravegina, Theory and practice of the formation of a responsible attitude of students to nature in the process of teaching biology: avtoef. dis., 215 1996 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shapovalenko, Developmental psychology and developmental psychology, 349 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Deryabo, Methods of diagnostics and correction of attitude to nature, 147 1995 [Google Scholar]
- R. Oparin, E3S Web of Conferences 210, 22033, Annual scientific conference “Innovative technologies in science and education” (2020), https://itno.donstu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Oparin, SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects” (Social and Humanitarian Directions), 101 (03018) (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.