E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Social Responsibility|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- R. Qiu, S. Hou, Z. Meng, Transport Policy, 107, 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rotaris, M. Giansoldati, M. Scorrano, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 142, 71 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Rumyantseva, A. G. Bezdudnaya, M. G. Treiman, Problems of Modern Economics, 2(70), 195 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of December 28, 2010 No. 390-FZ (as amended on November 09, 2020) “On Safety”, The original text was published in the Corpus of Legislation of the Russian Federation, January 03, 2011, No. 1, Art. 2 [Google Scholar]
- The concept of the federal target program “Ensuring the Flight Safety of Aircraft of the State Aviation of the Russian Federation in 2010-2014” approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 22.04.2009 No. 554-r. Corpus of Legislation of the Russian Federation, May 11, 2009, No. 19, Art. 2354 [Google Scholar]
- State program for ensuring the safety of flights of civil aviation. Approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 06, 2008 No. 641-r. Corpus of Legislation of the Russian Federation, May 19, 2008, No. 20, Art. 2373 [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Federal Air Transport Agency “On the Results of the Work of the Federal Air Transport Agency in 2019, the Main Tasks for 2020 and for the Medium Term”, https://favt.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Ishmuratov, Administrative Law and Process, 6, 58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Gubenko, Yu. I. Rastova, A. R. Pankratova, Scientific Magazine of National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2, 82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 22, 2008 No. 1734-r. Corpus of Legislation of the Russian Federation, December 15, No. 50, Art. 5977 [Google Scholar]
- Report on implementation of the Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 for 2020. Published on August 20, 2021. Official website of the Ministry of Transport of Russia, https://mintrans.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Rumyantseva, Modern management: problems and prospects. Collection of articles on the results of the XVI international scientific and practical conference (St. Petersburg, 2021), 81 [Google Scholar]
- K.-J. Wu, M.-L. Tseng, M. H., Ali, B. Xue, A. S. F. Chiu, M. Fujii, M. Xu, S. Lan, M. Ren and Y. Bin, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 88 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Amizadeh, G. Alonso, A. Benito, G. Morales-Alonso, J. of Air Transport Management, 55, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Starkov, N. I. Nikolaykin, XXI century: the results of the past and the problems of the present plus, 2, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mkono, J. of Tourism Futures, 6(3), 223 2020 [Google Scholar]
- P. Chiambaretto, E. Mayenc, H. Chappert, J. Engsig, A.-S. Fernandez, F. Le Roy, J. of Air Transport Management, 93 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gössling, A. Humpe, T. Bausch, J. of Cleaner Production, 266 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Button, J. of Air Transport Management, 26, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Sharpe, M. C. Harwell, C. A. Jackson, J. of Environmental Management, 282, 15 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Lu’, Z. Yi Shon, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 17(2), 124 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Choi, S. Gössling, B. W. Ritchie, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 62, 225 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Masud, Quasem A. Al-Amin, R. Akhtar, F. Kari, R. Afroz, M. S. Rahman, M. Rahman, J. of Cleaner Production, 89, 41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ICAO Carbon Emissions Calculator, Official site of ICAO, https://www.icao.int/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.