E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Social Responsibility|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- The strategy of ecological safety of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025, https://www.garant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Nevzorov, T. B. Nevzorov, Bulletin of Kemerovo State University. Series: Humanities and Social Sciences, 1, 18-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pedagogical Dictionary, http://niv.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Popova, Higher education in Russia, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Nazarova, Formation of environmental responsibility of university students as a moral basis for environmental competence (in the classroom on floristry) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Kamenskaya, Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Moiseev, The problems of philosophy, 3, 3-28 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Dopshak, Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Makarov, A. P. Iosus, E. A. Donskaya, Ecological foundations of nature management textbook, 156 (Volgograd: IUNL VolgGTU, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.