E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||“Green Universities” and the Formation of Environmental Culture|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- M. Altinay, K. Hussain, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Blangy, H. Mehta, Journal for Nature Conservation, 14(3-4), 233 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Carson, A.J. Taylor, The Rangeland Journal, 30(1), 77 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Davenport, J.L.Davenport, Estuarine, coastal and shelf science, 67(1-2), 280 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Harrison, S. Schipani, Lao Tourism and Poverty Alleviation: Community-Based Tourism and the Private Sector. In Pro-poor Tourism: Who Benefits?, 84 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Malkina-Pykh, Integrated assessment models and response function models: pros and cons for sustainable development indices design. Ecological indicators, 2(1-2), 93 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Nyaupane, B. Thapa, Journal of Ecotourism, 3(1), 20–45 2004 [Google Scholar]
- I. Rezaeinejad, A. Khaniwadekar, K.S. Rana, SHS Web of Conferences, 114, 01028 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tremblay, Desert tourism scoping study. Desert Knowledge CRC (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Weaver, L.J. Lawton, Tourism management, 28(5), 1168 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Whitehead, Urban Studies, 40(7), 1183 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.