E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||“Green Universities” and the Formation of Environmental Culture|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- O. Özdemir, H.U. Journal of Education, 43, 373 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ugulu, M. Sakin, S. Baslar, Int. l J. of Educational Science, 5(4), 415 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Butters, Approaching Religion, 5(2), 67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Reitter, J. of Conscious Evolution, 11(5) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Comfort, Y. E. Park, Environmental Communication, 12(7), 862 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Katz-Kimchi, Environmental Communication, 9, 367 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Katz-Kimchi, B. Goodwin, Environmental Communication, 9(3), 367 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Cox, Environmental Communication and the Public Sphere (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Berényi, Regional formation and Development Studies, 8(3), 15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mulder, J. Gulikers, H. Biemans, R. Wesselink, J. of European Industrial Training, 33(8/9), 755 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Perfilova, Y. Alizade, (2011), Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 2293 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hryshchenko, V. Morkun, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 4, 139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Andryukhina, N. Yu. Fadeeva, J. De Negri, Education and Science, 19(8), 47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.