E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reflections on Environmental Risks|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Judgement of the extraordinary session of the Council of People’s Deputies of the NKAO “On a petition to the Supreme Soviets of the Azerbaijan SSR and the Armenian SSR on the transfer of the NKAO from the Azerbaijan SSR to the Armenian SSR” dated 03/20/1988, ANI Armenian Research Center, https://www.aniarc.am [Google Scholar]
- Results of the referendum on the independence of Nagorno-Karabakh from Azerbaijan, dated 10.12.1991, https://www.sudd.ch [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Melik-Shakhnazarov, Post-Soviet studies, 2, 139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Klimenko, Protracted Armed Conflicts in the Post-Soviet Space and their Impact on Black Sea Security, SIPRI Insights on Peace and Security (2018) https://www.sipri.org [Google Scholar]
- Agreement on a ceasefire in the area of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kolosov, M.V. Zotova, Geography, environment, sustainability, 13(1), 84 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Minasyan, The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict in the context of South Caucasus regional security issues: An Armenian perspective, Nationalities Papers, 45(1), 131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Markedonov, RIAC analytical articles (2018) https://russiancouncil.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. Bayramov, Security and Human Rights, 27(1-2), 116 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statement of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia and the President of the Russian Federation dated 11/10/2020, Official network resources of the President of Russia, http://kremlin.ru [Google Scholar]
- RBC, Armenia made peace and went to concessions to Azerbaijan, rbc, https://www.rbc.ru [Google Scholar]
- RBC, Experts assessed the weapons of the Russian peacekeepers in Karabakh, rbc https://www.rbc.ru [Google Scholar]
- Russian peacekeeping contingent in Nagorno-Karabakh, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, http://mil.ru [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 11/10/ 2020 No. 695 “On measures to maintain peace in Nagorno-Karabakh”, Official Internet portal of legal information, http://publication.pravo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- T. Homer-Dixon, International Security, 19(1), 5 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rwabizambuga, Conflict, Security and Development, 7(1), 203 [Google Scholar]
- P. Wallensteen, Journal of Peace Research, 13(4), 277 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Shtanski, International processes, 36–37, 33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.