E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reflections on Environmental Risks|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- E. Masanet, A. Shehabi, N. Lei, S. Smith, J. Koomey, Science, 367(6481), 984 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Koot, F. Wijnhoven, Applied Energy, 291(116798), 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Semenov, E. Oganesyan, Foton-Express, 2(170), 8 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Patterson (editor), D. Azevedo, C. Belady, J. Pouchet, Water Usage Effectiveness (WUETM): a Green Grid Data Center Sustainability Metric (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Belady, D. Azevedo, M. Patterson, J. Pouchet, Carbon Usage Effectiveness (CUE): a Green Grid Data Center Sustainability Metric (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Belady, A. Rawson, J. Pfleuger, T. Cader, Green Grid Data Center Power Efficiency Metrics: PUE and DCiE (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Avelar, D. Azevedo, A. French, H. Barrass, C. Belady et al., PUETM: a Comprehensive Examination of the Metric (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Oganesyan, DCJournal.ru, 9, 57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Oganesyan, Industrial Ecology, 2(86), 77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Oganesyan, Management in Russia and Abroad, 6, 101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Q. Zhang, Science and Pollution Research, 21, 13636 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Government Regulation #913, 13.09.2016 “On payment rates for negative environmental impact and additional coefficients” (edition 24.01.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Semenov, V. M. Artushenko, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 641, 1167 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bylina, S. Glagolev, A. Semenov, R. Davydov, IEEE Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering and Photonics (EExPolytech), 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.