E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reflections on Environmental Risks|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- E. V. Chernushevich, P. V. Shirinkin, Siberian fire and rescue bulletin, 1(16), 22–28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kh. Sarmanaev, V. A. Basharin, P. G. Tolkach, K. A. Sherbashov, Russian biomedical journal, 16(2), 434–442 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Basharin, A. N. Grebenyuk, N. F. Markizova, T. N. Preobrazhenskaya, S. Kh. Sarmanaev, P. G. Tolkach, Military medical journal, 336(1), 22–28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Ermakova, Electronic scientific journal of Kursk State University, 3(15), 104–107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Rukavishnikov, I. V. Kolycheva, V. B. Dorogova, L. A. Budarina, Bulletin VSNTS SB RAMS, 2(40), 7–14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Sofronov, V. S. Rumak, N. V. Umnova, D. A. Belov, K. A. Turbabina, Medical academic journal, 16(3), 7–18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kolycheva, Bulletin VSNTS SB RAMS, 8(46), 133–139 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Rukavishnikov, I. V. Kolycheva, Occupational medicine and industrial ecology, 6, 1–5 2007 [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Kriyt, Yu. N. Sladkova, M. V. Sannikov, Pyatibrat A.O. Occupational medicine and industrial ecology, 8(60), 494–501 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Kriyt, Yu. N. Sladkova, M. V. Sannikov, A. O. Pyatibrat, Public health and habitat, 10(331), 65–74 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Martinovich, I. N. Tatarkin, A. V. Antonov, Scientific-analytical journal bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, 2, 1–6 2014 [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Sofronov, V. R. Rembovsky, A. S. Radilov, L. A. Mogilenkova, Medical academic journal, 19(1), 17–28 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Air quality guidelines for Europe (Second Edition), Published on behalf of the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, 312 (Publishing house “Ves Mir”, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Grebenyuk, V. A. Basharin, N. F. Markizova, T. N. Preobrazhenskaya, Methodical recommendations for the provision of medical assistance to personnel in case of damage by combustion products, 32 (GVMU MO RF, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law dated July 22, 2008 No. 123-FZ “Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.1.004-91 “Fire safety. General requirements” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation dated June 30, 2009 No. 382 “On approval of the methodology for determining the calculated values of fire risk in buildings, structures and structures of various classes of functional fire hazard” [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 1.2.3685-21 “Hygienic standards and requirements for ensuring the safety and (or) harmlessness of environmental factors for humans”, approved by the Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation No. 2 dated January 28, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Air quality guidelines for Europe (Second Edition). Published on behalf of the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. – M.: Ves Mir Publishing House, 2004 – 312 p. [Google Scholar]
- MR 2.2.9.0056-11 “Preventive measures at dioxin-hazardous industries” [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the identification and quantification of emissions of dioxins, furans and other unintentionally produced POPs under Article 5 of the Stockholm Convention, January 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.