E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Technologies in Regional Governing Planning|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary, 3161, 305 (1900) [Google Scholar]
- Politics, Aristotle. Writings, 4, 384 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Locke, Locke J. Writings, 3, 317 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- World can not reach the Task of stable development without reducing the digital divide: The UN’s News, https://news.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Connecting the Nation: Libraries and Health Care Organizations in the Information Age: National telecommunications and information administration, http:// www.ntia.doc.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Shariphyanov, D. A. Gaynanov, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 22, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Martynenko, D. E. Dobrinskaya, Monitoring of public opinion: economical and social changes, 1, 171 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yumashev, T. N. Gorobets, O. I. Admakin, G. G. Kuzminov, I. V. Nefedova, J. of Science and Technology, 9(19) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Abdryashitova, E. V. Gracheva, M. Yu. Kazakov, Management tools for the implementation of municipal functions in electronic form (2018), 251 [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhukovskyy, N. Zhukovska, A. Vlasyuk, A. Safonyk, 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON 2019 - Proceedings, 2019, 1179 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Lavrov, P. I. Paderno, A. A. Volosiuk, N. B. Pasko, V. I. Kyzenko, Proceedings of 2019 3rd Int. Conf. on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2019, 144 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zolkin, E. A. Domracheva, A. N. Losev, Yu. M. Avdeev, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall. (2021), 12094 [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Tormozov, A. L. Zolkin, K. A. Vasilenko, 2020 Int. Multi-Conf. on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (2020), 9271536 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.