E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Technologies of Smart Cities: Moving to Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Urbanization and Development: Emerging Futures. World Cities Report 2016. Nairobi: United Nations Human Settlements Program (UN-Habitat) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 23.03.2019 N 510-r (ed. From 05.11.2019) «On approval of the Methodology for forming the urban environment quality index» [Google Scholar]
- “Protocol of the federal project” Formation of a comfortable urban environment” (approved by Minutes of the meeting of the project committee on the national project “Housing and urban environment” dated 21.12.2018 N 3) [Google Scholar]
- Activities of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, http://www.mnr.gov.ru/activity/ [Google Scholar]
- Basic and additional requirements for smart cities (the “Smart City” standard). Start date of the action: March 04 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Land Code of the Russian Federation No. 136–FZ of 25.10.2001 (as amended on 27.12.2019), http://base.garant.ru/12124624 [Google Scholar]
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of 30.11.1994 N 51-FZ (as amended on 03.07.2016) (with amendments and additions, intro. effective from 01.09.2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation “ from 29.12.2004 N 190-FZ (ed. from 03.07.2016) (with amendments and additions, intro. effective from 01.09.2016) [Google Scholar]
- SP 42.13330.2016 Urban planning. Planning and construction of urban and rural settlements. Updated version of SNiP 2.07.01-89 [Google Scholar]
- Housing Code of the Russian Federation No. 188-FZ of 29.12.2004 (ed. From 03.08.2018) [Google Scholar]
- “ On public green spaces «(version effective from January 1, 2020) », http://docs.cntd.ru/document/8458668 [Google Scholar]
- “ On the protection of green spaces “ Law of the City of Moscow No. 17 of May 5, 1999, as amended on May 7, 2014), http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901734936 [Google Scholar]
- About the measures for the implementation of the priority project “Formation of a comfortable urban environment” in the city of Novosibirsk for 2018-2022, the Mayor’s Office of Novosibirsk. Resolution No. 3411 of 19.07.2017, https://novo-sibirsk.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law” On State Registration of real estate “ dated 13.07.2015 N 218-FZ (latest edition) [Google Scholar]
- Public cadastral map, https://pkk5.rosreestr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Classifier of types of permitted use of land plots Appendix to the order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation on September 1, 2014 540 as amended on April 8, 2019-Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation of February 4, 2019 N 44 [Google Scholar]
- EO Browser, https://apps.sentinel-hub.com/eo-browser/ [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Maksimenko, O. S. Dudinova, Geo-Siberia 3(2), 251–258 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Maksimenko, O. Korobova, O. Dudinova, X. Soskova, 13 International Scientific Conference Architecture and Construction, Novosibirsk, 953, 012043 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.