E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Technologies of Smart Cities: Moving to Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- A. M. Prentiss, Human Ecology, 217 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Takatorige, Y. Hirose, S. Nagamatsu, Science of Societal Safety. Trust (Interdisciplinary Perspectives), 2, 87 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina, K. Chubarova, EMMFT 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 983, 216 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Antoniadou, E. Giama, S. Nižetić, A. M. Papadopoulos, The Role of Exergy in Energy and the Environment. Green Energy and Technology, 833 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Zenkevich, V.E. Prokofiev, K.V. Yanovich, Actual problems of military scientific studies, 113, 186 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Bharagava, G. Saxena, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. XXVIII, 538 [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Etezadzadeh, Smart City 2.0 as a Livable City and Future Market, 66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Dameri, C. Rosenthal-Sabroux, Springer International Publishing VIII, 238 [Google Scholar]
- A. Meier, E. Portmann, Springer Vieweg, XXXII, 346 [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Velieva, Citizen and Law, 3, 46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Popov, K. A. Semyachkov, Problems of the development of the territory, 5103, 53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Tsvetkova, A. V. Onishchenko, D. S. Bykov, A. Yu. Luzhnev, V. L. Stepkina. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 12-4(89), 788 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Balbek. Technologies for ensuring political stability in conditions of external destabilizing influences (on the example of the Republic of Crimea), 51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Moscow residents demand to stop the construction of the South-East Expressway through a radioactive burial ground, https://www.leftfront.org [Google Scholar]
- Radon Federal State Unitary Enterprise. Radiation and ecological monitoring of environmental objects, http://www.radon.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.