E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy of Human Resource Management in Context of Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Labour relations with workers in vulnerable forms of employment must be recognized, https://www.kiout.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- W. Däubler, J. of the Higher School of Economics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Non-Standard Employment Around the World: Understanding Challenges, Shaping Prospects (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Charalampous, C. A. Grant, C. Tramontano, E. Michailidis, European J. of Work and Organizational Psychology, 28(1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eurofound, Overview of new forms of employment – 2018 update (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, https://ec.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Working from home: Estimating the worldwide potential, https://voxeu.org/ [Google Scholar]
- 08.12.2020 No. 407-FZ [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Loktyukhina, E. A. Chernykh, Living standards of the population of Russian regions, 17(1) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hershbein, C. Macaluso, “Labor Market Concentration and the Demand for Skills”, IDSC of IZA Workshop: Matching Workers and Jobs Online (Bonn, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Information Society in the Russian Federation 2020. Statistical Collection (Nat. issled. University Higher School of Economics, SRU HSE, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Babynina, L.V., Kartashova, P. P. Pilipenko, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.