E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency of Buildings|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- T. de Rubeis, S. Falasca, G. Curci, D. Paoletti, D. Ambrosini, Sensitivity of heating performance of an energy self-sufficient building to climate zone, climate change and HVAC system solutions, Sustain Cities Soc 61, 102300 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. de Rubeis, I. Nardi, M. Muttillo, D. Paoletti, The restoration of severely damaged churches - Implications and opportunities on cultural heritage conservation, thermal comfort and energy efficiency, J Cult Herit 43, 186–203 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Economidou, V. Todeschi, P. Bertoldi, Accelerating energy renovation investments in buildings - Financial & fiscal instruments across the EU. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2019, ISBN 978-92-76-12195-4, doi: 10.2760/086805 [Google Scholar]
- T. Blazquez, R. Suarez, S. Ferrari, J.J. Sendra, Addressing the potential for improvement of urban building stock: A protocol applied to a Mediterranean Spanish case, Sustain Cities Soc 71, 102967 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- SHERPA Joint Action Plan on ERB. Available at https://sherpa.interreg-med.eu/what-we-achieved/deliverables-database/detail/?tx_elibrary_pi1%5Blivrable%5D=9208&tx_elibrary_pi1%5Baction%5D=show&tx_elibrary_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Frontend%5CLivrable&cHash=3bf6ae_7bd137aa5d919c235ea953d9ae (Accessed June 8, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC. [Google Scholar]
- SHERPA Final Brochure. Available at https://sherpa.interreg-med.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/Sites/Efficient_Buildings/Projects/SHERPA/Library/Communication/2.3_Coordination_with_2.1_Horizontal_Projects_MED_area/2.3.4_SHE RPA_final_Brochure/SHERPA_Final_Brochure_web_EN.pdf. (Accessed June 8, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Soto Francés, A. B. Serrano Lanzarote, V. Valero Escribano, M. Navarro Escudero, Improving schools performance based on SHERPA project outcomes: Valencia case (Spain), Energ Build 225, 110297 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Palladino, I. Nardi, Approaching the validation of building energy models: billing vs indoor environmental data, E3S Web Conf 197, 02001 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D.M. 25 June 2015. Italian Ministerial Decree. Applicazione delle metodologie di calcolo delle prestazioni energetiche e definizione delle prescrizioni e dei requisiti minimi degli edifici (in Italian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.