E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency of Buildings|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- A. P. Raman, M. A. Anoma, L. Zhu, E. Rephaeli, and S. Fan, Nature, vol. 515, no. 7528, pp. 540–544, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- T. E. A. Cooling, pp. 1–14, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Aili, D. Zhao, J. Lu, Y. Zhai, X. Yin, and G. Tan, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 186, no. January, pp. 586–596, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. M. González, “Enfriamiento radiativo en edificaciones,” 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeyghami, D. Y. Goswami, and E. Stefanakos, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, vol. 178, no. December 2017, pp. 115–128, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Hay and J. I. Yellott, Sol. Energy, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 427–438, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- C. I. Ezekwe, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 403–408, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Olwi, J. A. Sabbagh, and A. M. A. Khalifa, Sol. Energy, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 279–286, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirsadeghi, D. Cóstola, B. Blocken, and J. L. M. Hensen, Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 56, no. 1-2, pp. 134–151, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Martin and P. Berdahl, Int. J. Surg. Case Rep., vol. 33, 1983. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.