E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Propulsion Systems for Sustainable Mobility|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Uber Elevate, Fast-Forwarding to a Future of On-Demand Urban Air Transporation, Available on-line, https://medium.com/@UberPubPolicy/fast-forwarding-to-a-future-of-on-demand-urban-air-transportation-f6ad36950ffa (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Brelje, J. R. R. Martins, A. “Electric, Hybrid, and turboelectric fixed-wind aircraft: A review of concepts, models and design approaches” Prog. Aerosp. Sci., 104, 1–19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gurevich, A. Lukovnikov, A. Gulienko, V. Zakharchenko, I. Kovalenko, P. Suntsov, 2014, “Analysis of Possibilities to Apply Electric Technologies for Helicopter Propulsion System” Proceedings of the 29th Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences (ICAS 2014), St. Petersburg, Russia, 7-12 September 2014; Volume 4, pp. 2864–2869 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Avanzini, A. Carlà, T. Donateo, “Fuel consumption of rotorcrafts and potentiality for hybrid electric power systems” Energy Convers. Manag, 164, 429–442, DOI: 10.1016/j.enconman.2018.03.016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Del Rosario, “A Future with Hybrid Electric Propulsion Systems: A NASA Perspective”, Turbine Engine Technology Symposium; 8-11 Sep. 2014; Dayton, OH; Available on-line https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20150000748.pdf, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guzzella, A. Sciarretta, Vehicle Propulsion Systems: Introduction to Modeling and Optimizatio, Springer: Berlin, Germany (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, A. Ficarella, “Designing a Hybrid Electric Powertrain for an Unmanned Aircraft with a Commercial Optimization Software”, SAE International Journal of Aerospace, Vol 10, Issue 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. E. D. Riboldi, “An optimal approach to the preliminary design of small hybrid-electric aircraft”, Aerospace Science and Technology Volume 81, October 2018, Pages 14–31, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2018.07.042https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2018.07.04 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xie, A. Savvaris, A. Tsourdos, “Sizing of hybrid electric propulsion system for retrofitting a mid-scale aircraft using non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm”, Aerospace Science and Technology, Volumes 82-83, November 2018, Pages 323–333, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2018.09.022 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salman, N.J. Shouten, N.A. Kheir, “Control strategies for parallel hybrid vehicles”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Chicago, IL, USA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyan, N.-V. Nguyen, K. Sangho, J.-W. Lee, “Database Adaptive Fuzzy Membership Function Generation for Possibility-Based Aircraft Design Optimization”, Journal of Aircraft, Volume 54, Number 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Merical, T. Beechner, P. Yelvington, “Hybrid-Electric, Heavy-Fuel Propulsion System for Small Unmanned Aircraft”, SAE Technical paper, 2014-01-2222 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Perullo, D. Mavris, “A review of hybrid-electric energy management and its inclusion in vehicle sizing”, Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal, 86/6, pp. 550–557 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, C.L. De Pascalis, A. Ficarella, “Off-line and On-line Optimization of the Energy Management Strategy in a Hybrid Electric Helicopter for Urban Air-Mobility”, Aerospace Science and Technology (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Maxonmotor.com/academy, retrieved on 5 May 2020 [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, A. Ficarella, “A Modeling Approach for the Effect of Battery Aging on the Performance of a Hybrid Electric Rotorcraft for Urban Air-Mobility”, Aerospace, 7, 56, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Y.G. Li, B.Y. Yang, “Transient performance simulation of aircraft engine integrated with fuel and control systems”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 114, 1029–1037 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, L. Cucciniello et al. “Control Oriented Modelling of a Turboshaft Engine for Hybrid Electric Urban Air-Mobility”, E3S Web of Conferences 197 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, C.L. De Pascalis, A. Ficarella, “Many-Objective Optimization of Mission and Hybrid Electric Power System of an Unmanned Aircraft”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 10784 LNCS, Pages 231–246 2018 21st International Conference on Applications of Evolutionary Computation, EvoApplications 2018, 4-6 April 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.