E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Systems for Sustainable Energy Generation|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Environmental Pulse Institute (EPI) U.S.A., 2017. Atlas of Africa Energy Resource. United Nation Environment Programme. [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency, 2020. Geothermal development in eastern Africa, Recommendation for power and direct use. [Google Scholar]
- Japan international cooperation agency, 2010. Situation Analyses Study on Geothermal Development in Arica. West Japan Engineering consultants, inc. [Google Scholar]
- Websites for the shapefile: • Most populated sites shapefile and administrative territorial division shapefile: https://data.humdata.org • Electrical and roads connection shapefile: https://earthworks.stanford.edu/catalog.html?f%5Bdcjformat_s%5D%5B%5D=Shapefile&page=11&q=kenya//https://data.worldbank.org/ • AGID country information shapefile: https://www.africageoportal.com/pages/africa-living-atlas • Supporting shapefiles: https://open.africa [Google Scholar]
- Solomon Kebebe, 2015. Country update on geothermal exploration and development in Ethiopia. Short Course IX on Exploration for geothermal resources organized by UNU-GPT, GDC and KenGen, Kenya. [Google Scholar]
- MANNVIT and VERKIS, 2020. Geothermal drilling in Corbetti Ethiopia. Pre-qualification. https://www.thinkgeoenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Corbetti-Pre-qualification-for-Drilling-Contractor-Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Martha Mburu, 2010. Feasibility study on direct utilisation of energy from geothermal brine - a case study of olkaria geothermal power plant, Kenya. Proceeding World Geothermal Congress, Bali. [Google Scholar]
- Mwangi and Mburu, 2005. Geothermal energy potential in Africa. Professional lectures at United Nations University, Geothermal training programme, Iceland. [Google Scholar]
- Hole H. and Mills T. D. 2003. Geothermal Greenhouse Heating at Oserian Farm, Lake Naivasha, Kenya”, 2nd KenGen geothermal conference, Nairobi Kenya. [Google Scholar]
- John Lagat, 2010. Direct utilization of geothermal resource in Kenya. Proceeding World Geothermal Congress, Bali. [Google Scholar]
- R. Di Pippo. 2005. Geothermal Power Plants: Principles, Applications, case Studies and Environmental Impact. Developments and Innovation. Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.