E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Systems for Sustainable Energy Generation|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- International Energy Agency, World Energy Outlook 2019, 2019. [Online]. Available on the website at: https://www.iea.org/topics/world-energy-outlook. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tassou, Y.T. Ge, A. Hadawey, D. Marriott. Energy consumption and conservation in food retailing. Applied Thermal Engineering 31: 147–156 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, Z. Lian, Z. Zheng, H. Zhang, A method to evaluate building energy consumption based on energy use index of different functional sectors, Sustainable Cities and Society, 53: 101893 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Rios-Fernandez, Economic and environmental improvements using high energy efficiency HVAC in supermarkets, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy 22: 1417–1429 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-020-01881-4. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Rios-Fernandez, N. Roqueni, Analysis of the potential of Spanish supermarkets to contribute to the mitigation of climate change. Sustainable Product Consum 14:122–128, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasan, A. Bahadori-Jahromi, A. Mylona, M. Ferri, H. Tahayori, Investigating the Potential Impact of Future Climate Change on UK Supermarket Building Performance. Sustainability 13: 33 (2021).- https://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su13010033. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mylona, M. Kolokotroni, A.S. Tassou, Coupling night ventilative and active cooling to reduce energy use in supermarkets with high refrigeration loads, Energy and Buildings 171: 26–39 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. van der Sluis, U. Lindberg, A.L. Lane, J. Arias, Performance Indicators or Energy Efficient Supermarket Buildings. Proceedings of ICR 2015, Yokohama, Japan, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mylona, M. Kolokotroni, S. Tassou, Frozen food retail: measuring and modelling energy use and space environmental systems in an operational super- market, Energy Build. 144: 129–143, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- DECC, Non-domestic building energy use project phase I-pilot study of the food and mixed retails sector, 2013. [Online]. Available on the website at: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/07319/DECC_Non_-_domestic_building_energy_use_project_phase_I.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tassou, Y. Ge, Reduction of refrigeration energy consumption and environmental impacts in food retailing, in: Handbook of Water and Energy Management in Food Processing, Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, U.K., 2008, pp. 585–611. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferreira, M. Duarte Pinheiro, J. de Brito, R. Mateus, Combined carbon and energy intensity benchmarks for sustainable retail stores, Energy 165: 877–889 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Acha, Y. Du, N. Shah, Enhancing energy efficiency in supermarket refrigeration systems through a robust energy performance indicator. International Journal of Refrigeration 64: 40–50 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cho, Y. Kim, J. Koo, W. Park, Energy-cost analysis of HVAC system for office buildings: Development of a multiple prediction methodology for HVAC system cost estimation, Energy and Buildings, 178: 562–576, (2018), ISSN 0378-7788, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.05.019. [Google Scholar]
- R. McDowall, Introduction to HVAC, Chapter 1: in Editor(s): Robert McDowall, Fundamentals of HVAC Systems, Elsevier, 2007, Pages 1–10, ISBN 9780123739988, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012373998-8/50016-9. [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Galvez-Martos, D. Styles, H. Schoenberger, Identified best environmental management practices to improve the energy performance of the retail trade sector in Europe. Energy Policy, 63: 982–994 (2013). https://doi.org/10.10167j.enpol.2013.08.061. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mylona, M. Kolokotroni, S. A Tassou, A study of improving energy efficiency of small supermarkets by modelling interaction between building, HVAC, refrigeration and display product, Proc. of the 5th IIR Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain, Beijing China, 5-8 April 2018. [Google Scholar]
- (EPA) USEPA. Energy Use in Supermarkets. [Online]. Available on the website at: https://www.energystar.gov/sites/default/files/tools/DataTrends_Supermarket_20150129.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Foster, J. Evans, G. Maidment, Benchmarking of supermarket energy consumption. Proceedings of the 5th IIR Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain, Beijing, China, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Foster, T. Brown, J. Evans, G. Maidament, Relationship between specific energy consumption and size of supermarket stores, The 25th IIR International Congress of Refrigera-tion, Montreal, Canada, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hill, R. Edwards, G. Levermore, Influence of display cabinet cooling on performance of supermarket buildings. Build Serv Eng Res Technol 35: 170–181, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.