E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Simpson, A.T., Spence, S.W.T., and Watterson, J.K. April 9, 2009. “A Comparison of the Flow Structures and Losses Within Vaned and Vaneless Stators for Radial Turbines.” ASME.J. Turbomach. July 2009; 131(3): 031010. [Google Scholar]
- Descombes, G., Maroteaux, F., Moreno, N., Jullien, J. March 2003. “Analysis of energy conversion within a radial turbine stage”, Int.J. Thermodynamics, Vol. 6 (No.1), pp. 41–48. [Google Scholar]
- Hellström, F., Fuchs, L. (2008). “Numerical computations of pulsatile flow in a turbo-charger”. AIAA-2008-073, 46th AIAA paper. [Google Scholar]
- Odabaee, M., Shenechi, M., Hooman, K. December 2014. CFD Simulation and FE Analysis of a High Pressure Ratio Radial Inflow Turbine. 19th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference Melbourne, Australia 8–11. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc. (2016) ANSYS Fluent User's Guide, Release 17.2. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., 1978, “Throughflow Calculations For Transonic Axial Flow Turbines”, J Eng Power Trans ASME, Volume 100, Issue 2, Apr, Pages 212–218. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., July 1983, “An improved time-marching method for turbomachinery flow calculation”, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Volume 105, Issue 3, Pages 514–521. [Google Scholar]
- He, L., Denton, J.D., July 1994, “Three-dimensional time-marching inviscid and viscous solutions for unsteady flows around vibrating blades”, Journal of Turbomachinery, Volume 116, Issue 3, Pages 469–476. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., Xu, L., 1999, “The exploitation of three-dimensional flow in turbomachinery design”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Volume 213, Issue 2, Pages 125–137. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., 1990, “Calculation of three-dimensional viscous flow through multistage turbomachines”, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Pages GT19 10p. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., 1 December 2017, “Multall-an open source,computational fluid dynamics based, turbomachinery design system”, Journal of Turbomachinery, Volume 139, Issue 12, Article number 121001. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., Dawes, W.N., 1999, “Computational fluid dynamics for turbomachinery design”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering. Volume 213, Issue 2, Pages 107–124. [Google Scholar]
- Pullan, G., Denton, J.D., Dunkley, N., April 2003, “An experimental and computational study of the formation of a streamwise shed vortex in a turbine stage”, Journal of Turbomachinery, Volume 125, Issue 2, Pages 291–297. [Google Scholar]
- Rosic, B., Denton, J.D., Pullan, G., October 2006, “The importance of shroud leakage modeling in multistage turbine flow calculations”, Journal of Turbomachinery, Volume 128, Issue 4, Pages 699–707. [Google Scholar]
- Kaschel, C.E., Denton, J.D., April 2006, “Experimental and numerical investigation of the unsteady surface pressure in a three-stage model of an axial high pressure turbine”, Journal of Turbomachinery, Volume 128, Issue 2, Pages 261–272. [Google Scholar]
- Crichton, D., 2007, “Fan Design and Operation for Ultra Low Noise”, PhD dissertation, University of Cambridge, Engineering Department. [Google Scholar]
- Denton, J.D., 2010, “Some limitations of turbomachinery CFD”, Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, Volume 7, Issue PARTS A., B., AND C., Pages 735–745. [Google Scholar]
- Persson, M., June 2015, “Highly loaded HPT blading in KTH test turbine”, Thesis for the degree of Master of Science in Engineering, Division of Thermal Power Engineering Department of Energy Sciences Lund University, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Danieli, P., Masi, M., Delibra, G., Corsini, A., Lazzaretto, A. June 2020. “Assessment of Multall as CFD code for the analysis of tube-axial fans.” Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2020, Turbomachinery Technical Conference and Exposition, GT2020, June 22-26, London, England. Paper GT2020-14953. [Google Scholar]
- Whitfield, A., Baines, N.C. 1990. “Design of radial turbomachines”. Harlow, Essex, England, Longman Scientific & Technical. [Google Scholar]
- Chappie, P.M., Flynn, P.F., and Mulloy, J.M. January 1, 1980. “Aerodynamic Design of Fixed and Variable Geometry Nozzleless Turbine Casings.” ASME.J. Eng. Power. January 1980; 102(1): 141–147. [Google Scholar]
- Cordier, O. 1953. “Ähnlichkeitsbedingungen für Strömungsmaschinen”. In:BWK Bd6. [Google Scholar]
- Van Doormaal, J.P., Raithby, G.D., and McDonald, B.H. April 1, 1987. “The Segregated Approach to Predicting Viscous Compressible Fluid Flows.” ASME.J. Turbomach. April 1987; 109(2): 268–277. [Google Scholar]
- Spalart, P.R., Allmaras, S.R. 1992. “A One-Equation Turbulence Model for Aerodynamic Flows”, AIAA, Paper 92-0439. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.