E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- ABBOTT, I.H., von DOENHOFF, A.E. (1959): “Theory of Wing Sections - including a Summary of Airfoil data”, New York, Dover Publications Inc., pp. 693; [Google Scholar]
- BJORCK, A. (1989): “Airfoil Design for Variable Rpm Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine”, in FFA- Report-1989, pp. 100; [Google Scholar]
- BJORCK, A. (1990): “Coordinates and Calculations for the FFA - Wl - XXX, FFA- W2-XXX and FFA - W3 -XXXSeries of Airfoils for Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines”, FFA TN 1990-15, FFA-Flygtekniska Fôrsôksanstalten, Stockholm, pp. 148; [Google Scholar]
- DE PRATTI, G.M. et al. (1997): “Performance Analysis of New Wind Turbine Biade Profiles”, in Wind Engineering, vol. 21 n° 5/1997, pp. 295–306; [Google Scholar]
- DE PRATTI, G.M. et al. (2003) : Performance Decay Analysis of New Rotor Blade Profiles for Wind Turbines Operating in Offshore Environments, in Wind Engineering, Sept. 2003, Vol. 27, n° 5, pp. 371–379; [Google Scholar]
- DE PRATTI, G.M. et al. (2003): “Ice accretion on new blade profiles and performance decay analysis of hawts operating in high latitude offshore sites”, in Proc. of The OWEMES 2003, pp. 7; [Google Scholar]
- EHRMANN, R.S. (2013): “Realistic Leading-Edge Roughness Effects on Airfoil Performance”, in SAND2013-4412C, pp. 18; [Google Scholar]
- HILL, D.C., and GARRAD, A.D. (1989): “Design of Aerofoils for Wind Turbine Use”, in PALZ, W. (ed.), 1989 EWEC-European Community Wind Energy Conf., Proc. of an Int. Conf. Glasgow, H.S. Stephens & Associates, Bedford, pp. 73–77; [Google Scholar]
- MUNAKATA, H. et al. (1990): “Wind Tunnel Test of Rotor Aerodynamics with Various Surface Roughness”, in Proceedings of the European Community Wind Energy Conference 10-14 september 1990, Madrid, Spain, pp. 363–367; [Google Scholar]
- ORLIN, J.W. et al. (1947): “Application of the Analogy between Water Flow with a Free Surface and Two-Dimensional Compressible Gas Flow”, NACA Report n° 875, pp. 18; [Google Scholar]
- SHAPIRO, A.H. (1949): “An Appraisal of the Hydraulic Analogue to Gas Dynamics”, in Meteor Unclassified Report MIT Library n° 001-6-1949, Cambridge, MIT; [Google Scholar]
- SPERA, D.A. (ed.) (1994): “Wind Turbine Technology - Fundamental Concepts of Wind Turbine Engineering”, New York, ASME PRESS, pp. 638; [Google Scholar]
- TANGLER, J. et al.(1990): “Atmospheric Performance of the Special-Purpose SERI Thin- Airfoil Family: Final Results” In PALZ, W.(ed.), 1990 European Community Wind Energy Conference, 10-14 September 1990 Madrid Spain, Proceedings, pp. 198–202; [Google Scholar]
- TANGLER, J. et al. (1997): “Design and Experimental Results for the S809Airfoil”, in NRELlSR-440-6918 *UC Category: 1213 • DE97000206, Golden (Colorado), January 1997, pp. 103; [Google Scholar]
- TIMMER, W.A. and van ROOY, R.P.J.O.M. (1992): “Thick airfoils far HAWTs”, in Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 39, pp. 151–160; [Google Scholar]
- WANG, Y. et al. (2016): “Effects of Leading Edge Defect on the Aerodynamic and Flow Characteristics of an S809 Airfoil”, in PLOS ONE, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0163443 September 22, 2016, pp. 17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.