E3S Web Conf.
Volume 313, 202119th International Stirling Engine Conference (ISEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Dynamics and Kinematics|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Beale W. Stirling cycle type thermal device. US Patent 3552120, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- Beale W. Free-piston Stirling engines-Some model tests and simulations. SAE Technical Paper 690230, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Edward J L, Paul K J. Stirling System Modeling for Space Nuclear Power Systems. NASA/CR-2008-215146:1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Urieli I, and Berchowitz D M. Stirling Cycle Engine Analysis, Adam Hilger, Bristol, 1984:51–69. [Google Scholar]
- Redlich R W, Berchowitz D M. Linear Dynamics of Free-Piston Stirling Engines. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng., Part C, 1985, 199(31):203–213. [Google Scholar]
- Benvenuto G, de Monte F. Analysis of Free-Piston Stirling Engines/Linear Alternator Systems Part 1: Theory. Journal of Propulsion and Power, 1995, 11: 1036-1046. [Google Scholar]
- Rogdakis E D, Bormpilas N A, Koniakos, I K.A Thermodynamics Study for the Optimization of Stable Operation of Free Piston Stirling Engines. Energy Conversion and Management, 2004, 45, (4): 575-593. [Google Scholar]
- Ulusoy, N. Dynamic Analysis of Free Piston Stirling Engines. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.