E3S Web Conf.
Volume 313, 202119th International Stirling Engine Conference (ISEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Thermodynamic Modelling and CFD Simulation|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- G. Walker, Stirling engines (1980). [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Martini, Stirling engine design manual (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyons, S. John. An Overview of Space Power Systems for NASA Missions, 5th IECEC (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Loktionov, L. L. Myagkov, I. V. Obolonny, A. S. Filatyev, I. A. Shirkovsky, Prospects for the use of free piston linear generating sets for energy conversion in aerospace systems, Topical issues in the design of automatic spacecraft for basic and applied research, p. 504-511 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Loktionov, L. L. Myagkov, I. V. Obolonny, A. V. Syachinov, Linear FreePiston Units and New Critically Technologies for Piston Engines, Engine-2017, p. 5354 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dyson, S. Wilson, R. Tew, Review of computational stirling analysis methods, 2nd IECEC, p. 5582 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daijin, K. Qin, K. Luo, Underwater striling engine design with modified onedimensional model, Int. J. Nav. Archit. Ocean Eng., 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lewandowski, T. Regan, Overview of the GRC stirling convertor system dynamic model, 2nd IECEC, p. 5671 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Qui, A. Peterson, Linear Dynamic Modeling and Numerical Simulation of an STC Stirling Convertor, 1st IECEC, p. 5930 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Regan, S. S. Gerber, M. E. Roth, Development of a dynamic, end-to-end free piston Stirling convertor model, Expanding the Frontiers of Space, 654 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Benvenuto, F. De Monte, Electrodynamic analysis of free-piston Stirling engine/linear alternator systems, IECEC, p. 4031 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Zare, A. R. Shourangiz-Haghighi, A. R. Tavakolpour-Saleh, Higher order modeling of a free-piston Stirling engine: analysis and experiment, IJEEE, 9, p. 273-293 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Langlois, D. Myre, M. Nelson, Dynamic computer model of a Stirling space nuclear power system, 5th IECEC, p. 4774 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Regan, E. Lewandowski, Application of the GRC stirling convertor system dynamic model, 2nd IECEC, p. 5672 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Regan, E. Lewandowski, Development of a Linear Stirling System Model with Varying Heat Input, 5th IECEC, p. 4773 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Scilab – open source software for numerical computation [Electronic resource]. – (https://www.scilab.org/en/scilab/about). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tarau, W. G. Anderson, K. Walker, Sodium Variable Conductance Heat Pipe for Radioisotope Stirling Systems, 7th IECEC (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.